1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean damn Yeezy.

Every song is flawless.

Production is better than ever.

This is what you call an instant classic, you dont get that a lot anymore so savor the moment guys.

Rozaay on DIAND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
493 Posts
production goes through the roof. so much layering. aaaah he did wonderful

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deviant said:
production goes through the roof. so much layering. aaaah he did wonderful
And the strings are so beautiful and realistic, did he say anything about letting an orchestra play the strings?

·
Registered
493 Posts
didnt he say an intern played live cellos or something? i'm sure all instruments are pretty much live, he's got the caaaaaaaaaaaaaa$$$$$h

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deviant said:
didnt he say an intern played live cellos or something? i'm sure all instruments are pretty much live, he's got the caaaaaaaaaaaaaa$$$$$h
Oh okay thats dope. Yeah and Def Jam gave him a 3 million dollar budget.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I can't, I just can't. There's no denying it. It will come round and punch you in the face if you dare deny it frankly. And the punch in the face is the drums on all of the lights.

·
Registered
493 Posts
LR = MBDTF

maybe....

I love LR.

but this album is really fun.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Merix said:
there's people hat have chain heavy but I dont know about mommas boyfriend.
DJ Premier got a hard drive with Momma's Boyfriend on it and had to insert a lot of passwords just so he could add scratches to it. So I dont think anyone has Momma's Boyfriend.

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
Donnie Darko said:
I could agree with LR but CD & Grad?
it's just the hype of the album right now, not saying it not good but people are just too excited over it. But IMO LR=CD=Grad

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
xela510 said:
it's just the hype of the album right now, not saying it not good but people are just too excited over it. But IMO LR=CD=Grad
I'm not caught in the hype man this album is just THAT good. I mean the lyrics and production are so much better than on CD.

This album is a mix of LR and 808s,

1 - 20 of 31 Posts