Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
I was actually watching dudes videos last night. A lot of cringe but he had some good content.

That video about top 10 worst Eminem lines surprised the fuck outta me cos I haven't heard encore in years n he reminded me of how fucking stupid some of the shit was on there

·
Registered
10,339 Posts
Copy and pasted from the last time this Uncle Tom was brought up

{
Keep in mind this is the same guy who put Macklemore and Hopsin as his number 1 song of the year 3 years in a row

This is the same guy who said that Camp and MMLP were the two best rap albums of all time, then said that MMLP2 is better than MMLP and unironically gave it a 6/5 (not joking look it up)

This is the same man who put Fly and Downtown as two of his top 7 best songs of all of last year

This is the same man who said Runaway was "boring" and was the worst song on MBDTF

This is the same man who said A Tribe Called Quest was trash outside production

This is the man who gave Stressed Out by 21 pilots a higher score than Black Skinhead and Hate it or Love it
}

·
Registered
63,581 Posts
RhinestoneCowboy said:
Copy and pasted from the last time this Uncle Tom was brought up

{
Keep in mind this is the same guy who put Macklemore and Hopsin as his number 1 song of the year 3 years in a row

This is the same guy who said that Camp and MMLP were the two best rap albums of all time, then said that MMLP2 is better than MMLP and unironically gave it a 6/5 (not joking look it up)

This is the same man who put Fly and Downtown as two of his top 7 best songs of all of last year

This is the same man who said Runaway was "boring" and was the worst song on MBDTF

This is the same man who said A Tribe Called Quest was trash outside production

This is the man who gave Stressed Out by 21 pilots a higher score than Black Skinhead and Hate it or Love it
}
RASIE said:
The cancer of music fans

1 - 20 of 70 Posts