Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's an iPhone 6S Plus , I went to a place that will fix it and they said they can't fix it yet because they don't have 6S Plus screens yet but they said since my phone is so new that Apple will do it for free... I don't have insurance but she said it doesn't matter if it's been less than a year... Can anyone confirm and help me?

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
idk man im in the same boat. i dropped my phone the other day and since i had the screen protector the screen didnt break but it got cracked underneath the screen so its been acting all sorts of fucked up. it was a 5 so i might just buy a new one. i dont know how much that would cost though, google wont give me straight answers.

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
macmillerstan said:
idk man im in the same boat. i dropped my phone the other day and since i had the screen protector the screen didnt break but it got cracked underneath the screen so its been acting all sorts of fucked up. it was a 5 so i might just buy a new one. i dont know how much that would cost though, google wont give me straight answers.
i had a screen protector on too and it still cracked... U could prob take it anywhere and they would fix it for about $100

·
Premium Member
36,582 Posts
macmillerstan said:
google can't tell you everything no life ass ***** why don't you go outside and find out at the apple store

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
shoaks said:
google can't tell you everything no life ass ***** why don't you go outside and find out at the apple store
because i was and have been out of town for the holiday weekend. geez

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
Skinny Negus said:
i had a screen protector on too and it still cracked... U could prob take it anywhere and they would fix it for about $100
my screen is still smooth af as if nothing happened but you can see all the cracks and the phone been doing some funky shit. is yours still working??

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
macmillerstan said:
my screen is still smooth af as if nothing happened but you can see all the cracks and the phone been doing some funky shit. is yours still working??
Sounds like the LCD is cracked. Constant use will only make it worse and since the glass display and it comes as a package you'll have to replace both. 

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MegaFdub said:
Why would they? They offer AppleCare which is essentially a insurance(waste of money) that partially covers accidental damages; Applecare+ gives you two freebies. Some people go in and get lucky, but most don't nowadays.

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/screen-damage
Those are the costs
idk cuz that's what the lady told me

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
MegaFdub said:
Sounds like the LCD is cracked. Constant use will only make it worse and since the glass display and it comes as a package you'll have to replace both. 
:( ok thanks

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
Skinny Negus said:
idk cuz that's what the lady told me
Take it in and see. Maybe you'll get lucky. A lot the larger tech companies encourage their employees to throw customers freebies every now and then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts