Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was my high schools homecoming today

They played POWER after halftime and everyone was doing the 'hey. Hey Heyy. Hey heyhey heyeyeeeheyeeyeyyeyyyy' It was such an amazing mindfuck. I felt the kanye love come back to humanity like the t swift shit never happened

Tl; dr version: power is fuckin amazing

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
I hear you on that one. Same here with us. It was so epic.

If only MBDTF came out already.. I don't know why, but I can see AOTL fit in with football games in a way.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Yahya said:

They played POWER after halftime and everyone was doing the 'hey. Hey Heyy. Hey heyhey heyeyeeeheyeeyeyyeyyyy' It was such an amazing mindfuck. I felt the kanye love come back to humanity like the t swift shit never happened

:rage: THAT IS SOO FUCKING EPIC FAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Yahya said:

YOU SHOULDA VIDEO TAPED THAT SHIT SOUNDS SICK

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GRAD-BEAR said:
YOU SHOULDA VIDEO TAPED THAT SHIT SOUNDS SICK
It was!! Ahah it was only like 30secs tho the feeling was intense

The fuckin DJ cut it off when the first verse barely started.

It seriously felt so good, that knowing everyone is feelin it and you're not the only fan at your joint backin up kanye

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Yahya said:
It was!! Ahah it was only like 30secs tho the feeling was intense

The fuckin DJ cut it off when the first verse barely started.

It seriously felt so good, that knowing everyone is feelin it and you're not the only fan at your joint backin up kanye
i rep kanye all the time in my school, and even tho they dont like him, they pretend to, just to follow me.

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Squid said:
i rep kanye all the time in my school, and even tho they dont like him, they pretend to, just to follow me.
Maaan you're lucky

At my school they still call him gay, say he sold out, he's a dbag

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Yahya said:
:allears:
Squid said:
my friends pretend not to like him, but they still listen to him behind my back :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts