Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
90,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy my life. I love it. I'm a happy person (aside from school stress) but I can't stand the world I live in. I'm 17 so obviously I'm living life at the age where people thing it's 'cool' to be popular and they unconsciously try to gain that cred. But anyways, i'm someone who doesn't like all that attention and I try to keep things :shh: and you know, to myself or maybe my bestfriend. Why must every other teenager be soooooooooo got damn nosy. I swear, you guys (i don't consider myself one because mentally, i'm mature than the most so yeah) create big things out of little things and make a fit about it and are the most immature living things on the planet. Why can't people live in their own bubble? I mean, honestly, I don't care but when there's some stuff I'm keeping a secret for a good reason, I don't appreciate the nosiness.

i can keep ranting but damn, i hate the generation i'm trapped in.
:fuu:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
90,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Man, i'm going to miss High School mainly because of my good friends and kind of feel bittersweet about college but I can't wait to get away from these immature, childish rugrats.
 

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
I agree same here. In my school so are people acting immature compared to me. Which makes me wonder, if I'll meet mature people. One acts completely like a child smh. But like in an older way. I feel you bro.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,920 Posts
You better start likeing the work because its not gonna fucking change for you bro, I wish it would change for me to though :( Sorry for that negative comment, no hate or trouble broski :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
355 Posts
that cuz of the media and the spoiled ignorant society that most of the countries teenagers live in , when people without any qualities become famous what do you expect from someone at your age ....
fuckin capitalism guys , builds nothin but ignorance ! 
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
90,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DS said:
Mindless consumerism coupled with instant gratification and various other aspects creates this bad situation
Bingo.


and Yeah, i am fully aware that this nonsense never ends but it's at its worst at this age.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
35,259 Posts
HeeezY said:
i can keep ranting but damn, i hate the generation i'm trapped in.
:fuu:
truth. I'm the same age and my school full of fake people yearning for attention like babies.
I can't wait till I move to the West Coast.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
224,782 Posts
Mr.F said:
truth. I'm the same age and my school full of fake people yearning for attention like babies.
I can't wait till I move to the West Coast.
So you can get shot in the chest by "a real *****" just for wearing the wrong color shirt in the wrong part of town?

Here.



Good luck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,046 Posts
the number one thing i hate about our generation is how ignorant our youth is getting. i swear, everytime i go on facebook or myspace i see a little 15 or 16 year old girl completely naked only covering her tits or in some pic in the bathroom just showing way to much skin.

like when did it become cool to be a "whore"? and females always wonder why they get called bitches and hoes its because they act like that.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
35,259 Posts
Tito. said:
So you can get shot in the chest by "a real *****" just for wearing the wrong color shirt in the wrong part of town?

Here.



Good luck.
Detroit scares me more than the west coast. :we:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
35,259 Posts
American Terrorist said:
the number one thing i hate about our generation is how ignorant our youth is getting. i swear, everytime i go on facebook or myspace i see a little 15 or 16 year old girl completely naked only covering her tits or in some pic in the bathroom just showing way to much skin.

like when did it become cool to be a "whore"? and females always wonder why they get called bitches and hoes its because they act like that.
People think like me. :haw:
I hate trashy girls and majority are. 
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
35,259 Posts
Tito. said:
For some reason that doesn't make me feel like that would change your fate in the slightest.
*pulls out [sub][sub][sub][sub]Water[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]-gun*

will this?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,046 Posts
Mr.F said:
People think like me. :haw:
I hate trashy girls and majority are. 
i know right.

i mean dont get me wrong i like my girls to be freaks too, but dont show the whole FUCKING world that!!!
like how do u expect to get respect if you dont even respect yourself?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
35,259 Posts
American Terrorist said:
i know right.

i mean dont get me wrong i like my girls to be freaks too, but dont show the whole FUCKING world that!!!
like how do u expect to get respect if you dont even respect yourself?
Leave something for me to yearn for is basically all I request.
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Top