Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because all I want to do is stay up and listen to CD + LR for some reason. It's been so addicting lately. Are any of you going through the same thing?  :dno:  :ohno:

I NEED REHAB  :stronger:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
btw i think 'Family Business' is in my Top 5 Kanye of all time .. this song is just TOO flawless and REAL  :allears: :allears:

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Anyone who isn't staying up till four in the morning bumping his albums and posting on this forum should be banned IMO.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Anyone who isn't staying up till four in the morning bumping his albums and posting on this forum should be banned IMO.
Agreed. :clap:
Tis 3:26 A.M. here right now.

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
what a stan thread

ive seen "Runway" before sleeping on my ipod in the last 3 nights, i think ive seen it 10-15 times already  :twisted:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
yeah it happend once to me
808-of course

i didnt close the last song no i  shut the laptop down of how crazy i went
every live thing every leak every song

damn that night was amazing

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
TGI Fresh said:
what a stan thread

ive seen "Runway" before sleeping on my ipod in the last 3 nights, i think ive seen it 10-15 times already  :twisted:
Yeah I been watching it on my iPad. I even played Runaway at JB Hi-Fi and let it play, so people could watch it.  :awesome:

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
lol same here i think i've watched "Runaway" 3 times a day minimum since it's release, i'd always start like yea i'm just gonna listen to the "Dark Fantasy"  part  then i'd be like maybe AOTL too, and before i know it "Lost in The World" is playing!  :popcorn:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts