Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
16,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im tired of this fucking life, i try to get with girls and they always have some fucking excuse. My ex girl left me for no fucking reason too, im really contemplating on just fuckin blowing my head off im tired of living like this....

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
Kai said:
Im tired of this fucking life, i try to get with girls and they always have some fucking excuse. My ex girl left me for no fucking reason too, im really contemplating on just fuckin blowing my head off im tired of living like this....
Stop revolving your life around girls.

Even with a girl,  the most important priority is your life interests.

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
Kai said:
All of my friends got girls tho and I'm over here like a fucking loser single

You depend on your friends(and girls) too much to have fun. Sounds like you just want a girl more to fit in rather than actually liking them.

If you can't have any solo hobbies,  find a new set of single friends.​

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Seriously OP man you're measuring the value of your existence based on women, you will never be satisfied if you prioritise women in life

·
Banned
16,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TZiggy said:
You depend on your friends(and girls) too much to have fun. Sounds like you just want a girl more to fit in rather than actually liking them.

If you can't have any solo hobbies,  find a new set of single friends.
Its not just that but I just feel depressed and alone most of the time, It's like the girls I want to be with don't feel the same and when they reject me I feel like a piece of shit​

·
Banned
16,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SpongebobBasedGod said:
What sort of grown man contemplates ending his life over one girl?
Ive been like that my whole life man, idk why, but seriously I'm just tired of stressing out over this shit il never be happy​

·
Banned
0 Posts
newdream tier thread :dahell:

Y'all need to stop having your happiness revolve around girls.. Girls aren't everything, they're a bonus.

There is literally somebody out there FOR EVERYBODY!

·
Banned
16,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mood God said:
newdream tier thread :dahell:

Y'all need to stop having your happiness revolve around girls.. Girls aren't everything, they're a bonus.

There is literally somebody out there FOR EVERYBODY!
Bruh my ex girl left me, I tried to go out tonight to the club and talk to girls they all had some bullshit excuse to reject me, I try everyday and it doesn't work I feel like a fucking loser man :feels:​

·
Banned
0 Posts
Kai said:
Bruh my ex girl left me, I tried to go out tonight to the club and talk to girls they all had some bullshit excuse to reject me, I try everyday and it doesn't work I feel like a fucking loser man :feels:

Boo fucking hoo... I've had girls leave me, reject me, make me look stupid in front of people.

Life goes on tho.. I'm still here, your still here.

If you let shit like that eat you alive that much to the point of suicidal thoughts then you have to stop being a bitch, take a look at yourself and realise how pathetic it seems.

I may seem harsh but it's the truth, I get emotional after breakups.. But you really have to understand that it ain't the end of the world. Focus on bettering yourself​

·
Banned
16,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mood God said:
Boo fucking hoo... I've had girls leave me, reject me, make me look stupid in front of people.

Life goes on tho.. I'm still here, your still here.

If you let shit like that eat you alive that much to the point of suicidal thoughts then you have to stop being a bitch, take a look at yourself and realise how pathetic it seems.

I may seem harsh but it's the truth, I get emotional after breakups.. But you really have to understand that it ain't the end of the world. Focus on bettering yourself
Thank you for the help, I'm trying to better myself and it just doesn't seem to help me mentally but I'm going to keep trying​

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Kai said:
Its not just that but I just feel depressed and alone most of the time, It's like the girls I want to be with don't feel the same and when they reject me I feel like a piece of shit
How old are you, if I may ask?​

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
Kai said:
what happen?

lmao what? :cryhah:
that ***** shot up a whole town from his car window, because he couldnt cope with the myth that women should WANT HIM. That he is superior to any other human, and that women should deliver him sexual pleasure
but he kept getting rejected etc

started making vlogs about it, and eventually created a massacre​

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
Pussy isnt everything. If you think pussy determines your worth, you already lost in life

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Kai said:
Post to avy correlation strong

1 - 20 of 45 Posts