Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember being a happy go lucky sophomore/junior in high school finding out WTT got leaked in some thread in the Music Section. And then slowly getting introduced to more and more music. I remember being a loner and having so much fun with myself playing games with my 2 (Irl) homies over Steam and browsing the shenanigans on here. It was around the same time I got my first phone and was texting girls n shit. Had LnA walk me through my first baby steps back when people actually gave good advice all the time rather than rarely.

Crazy how time flies. I've experienced so much shit in the last 7 years and I'm pretty sure at least half of it is documented on here somewhere among my 40000 posts.

It's crazy dude, wish I could re live it. Don't take your mid to late teens for granted cause those days are low key the days you'll remember for a long time cause everything is so new to you. Like yeah, you can't really do whatever you want cause you live with your parents n shit, but it's honestly an awesome trade off for not having really any responsibilities other than having to go to school and being able to experience everything for the first time again, cause everything after that it gets slightly more boring.

This isn't a good bye post or anything. I'm sure the site will go under before I decide to officially leave.

With that being said, NEW GOOD MUSIC FORUMS IN THE BRAIMSTORMING PROCESS :damn:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.