Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Even though this is mad old, and definitely an early version of the song, it's still too dope.
I can't believe NO ONE has it.
I'm about to just get the audio file from this video so I can fiend over the first 10 seconds till the new CDQ comes out. Bahahaha.​

·
Registered
34,767 Posts
Damn, it cut out right before the chorus. I would've been over the moon to hear it even with all the noise in the foreground haha.

Great find nevertheless.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At like 3:13 it's got the Chorus (live) and it sounds different than the one he did at the Grog Shop, he says something different in the second half of the of the chorus. Check it out, what's the deal? haha.

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
parkerstang said:
At like 3:13 it's got the Chorus (live) and it sounds different than the one he did at the Grog Shop, he says something different in the second half of the of the chorus. Check it out, what's the deal? haha.
it's just the rest of the hook.. He didn't do it at the Grog Shop, but he did it at the Fool's Gold SXSW Showcase like in that video.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CPNINETY3 said:
Damn this is mad old. I remember this when this first came out. :rage:
Right? It never occurred to me until now that this is the only studio version of DoD released as of now.
And a lot of people haven't seen this. Shame on em'. hahaha.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay so I'm really obsessing over this song right now, Dot Da Genius said it wasn't put on the mixtape because it had a sample and there wasn't enough time to get every thing straight with that. So the real question is... WHAT DID HE SAMPLE?

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
parkerstang said:
Okay so I'm really obsessing over this song right now, Dot Da Genius said it wasn't put on the mixtape because it had a sample and there wasn't enough time to get every thing straight with that. So the real question is... WHAT DID HE SAMPLE?
I wanna say the piano, but I'm not sure :dno:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts