Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke out a lot on one side of my face before a big date, i was planning to go out at night so my acne becomes less visible but this girl told me she has to go to see a speech for her school and wants me to go there before going out, shits gonna be bright and my acne gonna show, this sucks big ass dick cuz i'm just gettign on medication and it should clear up in a few weeks, thinking of not going to the speech and just meeting her up at the school afterwards then starting the date there, but then i think i have to drop her off back at the school at 1am and she gonna have to drive home by herself which makes me feel like a dick, i'm also thinking of just trying to show one side of my face till the speech ends like sitting next to her on my left side only or standing in a way that only shows my left side till we go out at night, help fam need advice

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Easy OP, get a Margeila mask :)

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Just don't worry about it.

·
Banned
2,333 Posts
Are you serious? Just put makeup on. Get some concealer and foundation. Nothing wrong with a guy wearing makeup if it's cover up acne.

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
OP, you know the drill, we need pics to properly assess the situation. :work:

One picture of your date and another of your "bad" acne

·
Registered
12,394 Posts
Realitys Perception said:
Your mother sucks big fat elephant dicks.. You got that?
If she's judging you off acne at your age (assume you're a teenager?) she can do 1 m8.

Everyone breaks out, just act normal and you'll be cool. Don't pay attention to it or bring attention to it by mentioning it tryna be funny. She'll realise you're insecure and things will get awkward.

She might notice it, but acne goes eventually, you'll be fine by the second date :h5:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HijabsHoodiesAfros said:
If she's judging you off acne at your age (assume you're a teenager?) she can do 1 m8.

Everyone breaks out, just act normal and you'll be cool. Don't pay attention to it or bring attention to it by mentioning it tryna be funny. She'll realise you're insecure and things will get awkward.

She might notice it, but acne goes eventually, you'll be fine by the second date :h5:
Thanks brah I was actually thinking of wearing a little makeup to cover the acne a bit, but I never done that before

·
Banned
1,767 Posts
Realitys Perception said:
Thanks brah I was actually thinking of wearing a little makeup to cover the acne a bit, but I never done that before
***** dont do it

·
Banned
2,333 Posts
SENSE said:
ok u fruity
Not gonna deny that at all, I do lots of things that are considered feminine but it works for me. But if you're worried about walking around with acne then makeup is the simple solution.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts