Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody else listen to Welcome To The Jungle just for this line? I mean I don't hate the track like a lot of people but when Kanye says that and the music changes :allears:

·
Premium Member
71,678 Posts
I listen until this line then I realize that I'm listening to Welcome to the Jungle then I skip it.

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
Thats the ....second reference to OutKast in a Kanye West song? First being the forever ever bit in "Diamonds From Sierra Leone"?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheesebob said:
Thats the ....second reference to OutKast in a Kanye West song? First being the forever ever bit in "Diamonds From Sierra Leone"?
Never even thought about that as being a reference to Outkast before but makes sense.

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
that line is reaaaallly cheesy.

jay's verses make that song what it is

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
I like Welcome to the Jungle. The flow and the lyrics are dooope. Beat isn't that bad. A bit repetitive but the flow evens it out.

W

·
0 Posts
hey my name is swiss beatz and i make good beatz but then i have to start yelling stupid shit to fuck up the song

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Chilla said:
I like Welcome to the Jungle. The flow and the lyrics are dooope. Beat isn't that bad. A bit repetitive but the flow evens it out.
This and

cisco189 said:
hey my name is swiss beatz and i make good beatz but then i have to start yelling stupid shit to fuck up the song
This.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts