Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter #1
To my Black, Hispanic, Native-American, White, and Asian brothers and sisters out there, you have my support 馃憣 god bless

To the LGBTQ community, you have my support 馃憣 god bless :h5:

To those with Christian, Muslim, Scientology, and any other religious backgrounds, Jews included, you have my support 馃憣 allah bless :khaled2:

To anyone else out there doing their part to maintain the worlds equilibrium, you have my support 馃憣 god bless :lilb:

But you motherfuckin swiveled spined fucks riding around on your annoying ass choppers NEED TO GO. GO. Vroom Vroom off the side of a cliff faggits. (No disrespect for the LGBTQ community, you have my support 馃憣 god bless) And to no surprise it's these types of fucks that support Donald Trump. No surprise. These nincompoops are bigger attention whores than any half nude HS'er you'll see on IG. These goombas are bigger faggits than any crossdressing goof you'll find in North Hollywood. I seriously can't stand them. To those out there that feel the same way, you have my support 馃憣 god bless

Premium Member
im not a moderator but ban op

Premium Member
Yesterday I was driving behind a dude on a Harley and he tried to be a showoff when the light turned green by driving with one arm behind his back and he almost tipped over. I fucking hate those people

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.