Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,077 Posts
Y'all act like hes the god or something. Just go up to your local music store. See what they have. Since you only have 100-150, you'll probably want just a USB mic. Audio Technica AT2020's are good. Would leave you some extra money for a pop filter and mic stand too..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,771 Posts
Synopsis said:
lol. Any suggestions for a mic?
What's your budget? and what do you have currently?
THP850 said:
Y'all act like hes the god or something. Just go up to your local music store. See what they have. Since you only have 100-150, you'll probably want just a USB mic. Audio Technica AT2020's are good. Would leave you some extra money for a pop filter and mic stand too..
pretty much what he said
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
260,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THP850 said:
Y'all act like hes the god or something. Just go up to your local music store. See what they have. Since you only have 100-150, you'll probably want just a USB mic. Audio Technica AT2020's are good. Would leave you some extra money for a pop filter and mic stand too..
Chill. Was just kidding. Already have a pop filter btw. Any good places online for equipment? There's no music stores in my area really
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,077 Posts
Synopsis said:
Chill. Was just kidding. Already have a pop filter btw. Any good places online for equipment? There's no music stores in my area really
Well I don't know anything about online sites. I would just search the mic and maybe like 'free shipping' or something in the search too (On Google). Then you should find something good.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
260,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THP850 said:
Well I don't know anything about online sites. I would just search the mic and maybe like 'free shipping' or something in the search too (On Google). Then you should find something good.
Ight will do. Thanks alot man
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top