Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got called into work tonight and on my way there I thought to myself, "fuck it, if I have to work on a Friday night then I'm gonna buy an album for myself and listen to it". So I stopped by Best Buy with the intentions of buying Weekend at Burnies, but instead got The Cool (idk wtf happened). Soon as I got to the office I popped it in and goddamn ... I've always known that Lupe is cold, and that he's one of the best rappers in the game based purely on songs that I've heard here and there. But after listening to The Cool for the past hour and a half I am seriously AMAZED. This shit is fucking inspiring. Was anyone else blown away after hearing a Lupe album for the first time?

Also, I made this thread cuz I'm kinda bored at work but whatever  :kanyeshrug:

E

·
0 Posts
The Coolest  :datass:

Gold Watch  :slick:

streets On Fire  :mindfk:

THAT ALBUM WAS AMAZING  :fire:

·
Premium Member
4,899 Posts
Listened to the cool for the first time on the way to the grocery store in my car with the intention of listening to a couple songs on the way there and the rest on the way back and once I got home but I literally just sat in the parking lot of the store and finished the entire album before I went in. Shit was insane to me too.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seriously though, after I heard Intruder Alert I was fuckin' speechless. That shit moved me.

·
Premium Member
12,591 Posts
I remember first hearing Dumb It Down when it came out  in Sept 07, I was so lost in translation but yet It was so mindblowing lol.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts