Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago someone posted this random snippet that sampled Curtis Mayfield's "If There's A Hell Below, We're All Going To Go" claiming that it was a snippet from Yeezus. With the album now leaked it's obvious that that was not true, however when I listened to I Am A God for the first time I realized the snippet would act as a great intro for it so I did jus that, I think it just makes the track sound more epic.

https://soundcloud.com/supermanlm96%2Fkanye-west-i-am-a-god-hell
If the soundcloud link gets taken down P M me if you want to listen/download

OH, and shoutout to Nessy for giving me a dl link for the "snippet"
And thanks martian master xx for uploading these to soundcloud for me cause I can't on my computer for some reason lol

·
Banned
2,780 Posts
It woulda been dope if I Am a God was the intro to Yeezus, and it was your edited track lol. Otherwise too long of an intro.

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Carlos B said:
It woulda been dope if I Am a God was the intro to Yeezus, and it was your edited track lol. Otherwise too long of an intro.
tried adding to beginning of onsite because I agree, but it didn't sound as good. Sounds perfect with I Am A God.

If you want you could just dl this and make I Am A God track 1 :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
I want to make this the opening track, but the GOD. GOD. GOD. shouting from Black Skinhead would just be out of place with I Am A God not being there.

On Sight was a bad opener too

1 - 20 of 59 Posts