Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
man... its been like two years since ive had sex. theres this one road in my city known for having nightcrawlers. after i finished my shift I went down that road looking for girls standing outside. Saw one chick... its hard to get a good look when you're going 60km/h... my god... she got in my car... if i actually went through with it she would've been the ugliest girl i let put her lips around my cock. She was like 50-60ish... blonde hair... face looked like leather... man. I told her i had to go get condoms from the drug store and that I'd come back... i just drove away

UPDATE You guys made me feel really bad for not following through. After I finished my shift last night I drove down that street and found another busker. This time it was a brunette. she was still ugly as sin. She had a room and uh... yeah. Caught my nut.

·
Registered
18,583 Posts
Don't lie to us. You paid her just for getting in your car on some level 25 simpery shit :jordanxmas:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE 2 Im sorry... i didnt have sex with a hooker. Not only did I not follow through, but I lied as well. I feel terrible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts