Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The track should have made the standard version of MBDTF. Yes, even with Big Sean on it. He wasn't a detriment to this track in any way.

"Stay Jordan fresh, suits and Ferrari’s
Cute, your shorty watch Barney, we at the Barney's
End up at Armani, Georgi, and service from Sergio
The kinda Lamborghini the chain throw off the vertigo"

Ye's flow is crazy, and he sounds so happy.

Maaaaaaan...

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
I can't stop listening to MBDTF as a whole. I know there's a lot of genres/artists out there, but Kanye is really in a league of his own...

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
it was perfect as a bonus doe. doesnt fit the feeling of the album, but was perfect after the ending to have such a feel good song.
i remember when it dropped and i just got finished the first round playing and See Me Now was banging and the 10.0 from pitchfork came out :datass:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gaythan said:
I wouldn't mind Big Sean's verses if they didn't cut the extended outro.
I'm sure it's possible to mix both together. I might try later.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
one said:
it was perfect as a bonus doe. doesnt fit the feeling of the album, but was perfect after the ending to have such a feel good song.
Only way it could've made MBDTF without throwin' the album mood off is by having it very early in the tracklisting. Like, right after the first track.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Black Smith said:
Only way it could've made MBDTF without throwin' the album mood off is by having it very early in the tracklisting. Like, right after the first track.
nah i dont think itd fit in, like i said, i thought the placement of it as a bonus to look back with that feel good feeling was perfect imo :dno:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
one said:
nah i dont think itd fit in, like i said, i thought the placement of it as a bonus to look back with that feel good feeling was perfect imo :dno:
Yeah, you've gotta point.

Lost in the World / Who Will Survive In America is one of those strange songs that has a very melancholic vibe but for some reason is uplifting at the same time. Guess pure catharsis isn't bad, huh?

Plus, See Me Now just works as a good transition into the Watch the Throne era.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Black Smith said:
Yeah, you've gotta point.

Lost in the World / Who Will Survive In America is one of those strange songs that has a very melancholic vibe but for some reason is uplifting at the same time. Guess pure catharsis isn't bad, huh?

Plus, See Me Now just works as a good transition into the Watch the Throne era.
lost in the world is so euphoric, its an amazing end to the album. MBDTF is one of the few albums to tell a story and grow over the course of it.

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
If I'm listening to MBDTF on repeat, I prefer for it not to be there, but I do love the song quite a lot.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts