Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Tyga and Wale arent even hypebeasts
They might pull SOME hypebeast shit but they arent anywhere as bad as Big Sean, Diggy, Chris Brown and Bow Wow

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
EmptyK said:
They might pull SOME hypebeast shit but they arent anywhere as bad as Big Sean, Diggy, Chris Brown and Bow Wow
Wut? Diggy ain't no hypebeast...
CB on the other hand is!

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Omarion is the worst imo.
Hypebeasts in my school are funny. Another funny fashion thing is when people see the need to color match their jordans or dunks. Like if their shoes have red on them, they'll be wearing a red shirt and a red new era. Fuckin ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
EmptyK said:
Honestly.. I don't even consider Diggy a hypebeast. He has a good grasp on style and he doesn't just wear labels head to toe thinking he's "fresh".. the kid actually IS fresh, he, unlike Big Sean's hypebeast shitoutfits out doesn't need labels to deem himself to be "fly" or a "trendsetter".

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
The problem with hypebeast is..

1. They think that just because of the labels they have on that they're "fresh.
Correction: Wearing labels head to toe makes you a label whore/mannequin.. you're anything but fresh.
..money can't and never will buy you a sense of style.. label whore.
2. Most if not all kids dress like Big Sean.. that's no where near 'fresh'.
Again.. label whore.
3. It's could care less if you own something exclusive.. that doesn't make you fresh.. what makes you fresh is how you wear it.. the outfits you put together based on that. (refer back to #1)
..there's a certain type of mindset you have to have with fashion. Just because it's designer or 'exclusive' and you happen to own it or have it on.. again.. label whore.

Do we see a pattern here? Yes.. if you thought about yourself when you read the 3 things above.. you're a label whore (hypebeast). Bottom line is.. just because it's expensive and or has a label on it or some celebrity has it on.. and you happen to own it to.. doesn't mean that you're automatically deemed fresh.. nor do you have a sense of style. Style isn't putting on as many logos as possible..

M

·
0 Posts
don't even bother replying to ape, he's just as bad as twitty.  Obviously a troll.

mar7icia_estrella said:
Wut? Diggy ain't no hypebeast...
seriously?  He gets no sympathy from me because he's a kid, he's a hypebeast.

·
Registered
387 Posts
let them live there life theres nothing you can do about it.
end thread.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
itsamazing said:

Correction: Wearing labels head to toe makes you a label whore/mannequin.. you're anything but fresh.
Again.. label whore.
3. It's could care less if you own something exclusive.. that doesn't make you fresh.. what makes you fresh is how you wear it.. the outfits you put together based on that. (refer back to #1)
..there's a certain type of mindset you have to have with fashion. Just because it's designer or 'exclusive' and you happen to own it or have it on.. again.. label whore.

Do we see a pattern here? Yes.. if you thought about yourself when you read the 3 things above.. you're a label whore (hypebeast). Bottom line is.. just because it's expensive and or has a label on it or some celebrity has it on.. and you happen to own it to.. doesn't mean that you're automatically deemed fresh.. nor do you have a sense of style. Style isn't putting on as many logos as possible..

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
CRACK said:
don't even bother replying to ape, he's just as bad as twitty.  Obviously a troll.
seriously?  He gets no sympathy from me because he's a kid, he's a hypebeast.
Actually, I was serious. What is wrong with people buying labels? Every outfit that you've posted in this thread of Big Sean, for example, was a dope outfit. I think that Sean just has a douchebag mindset (like stopping and taking a picture of your shoes), but that's something completely different.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Ape said:
Actually, I was serious. What is wrong with people buying labels? Every outfit that you've posted in this thread of Big Sean, for example, was a dope outfit. I think that Sean just has a douchebag mindset (like stopping and taking a picture of your shoes), but that's something completely different.
Ain't a thing wrong with labels.. it's just how you wear it.. that makes it bad. Just because you have labels on head to toe surely doesn't make a person fresh or stylish.

I mean we all obviously have different tastes in fashion but I think Big Sean as I said is far from stylish and a "trendsetter" as some may label him. He looks like a 14 year old boy who stole his parent's credit card and bought the most expensive shit he could find after he saw Pharrell or Big Sean wear it. THAT explains why so many kids like him.. cause he's just like them. SMH

If I saw Sean walking down the street wearing those fits..I'd laugh in his face.

·
Registered
35 Posts
rocingforwest said:
haha wale is the worst hypebeast....just sayin
I think that he has improved a lot. I feel like he was into all those brands we call hypebeast when they weren't really hype  and just never grew out of them. But now it seems like he has toned it down a bit.

·
Registered
59,974 Posts
itsamazing said:

Again.. label whore.

THANK YOU!

21 - 40 of 117 Posts