Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I laugh real hard when I see them... but, I can't seem to find some pics of some celebs to show a friend... She, although I couldn't believe it, didn't know who they were...
Need some pics please.
Omarion is the first one who pops-out in my mind, but can't find any recent fashion crimes of his.

M

·
0 Posts
Chris Brown is the ultimate hypebeast.  But in a literal sense, it's more of a way of thinking as opposed to a way of dressing, so I think it's hard to tell who truly is a hypebeast, but he definitely seems like one.

M

·
0 Posts
I would laugh at Kanye's entire entourage if I saw them in public wearing those outfits.  Kanye I would probably just laugh at his haircut.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
i woudlnt laugh and bently or kanye...i actually like ye's fit and bentlys just looks dumb cause of the hat but i would in person go ohnice rest of the fit

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
CRACK said:
I would laugh at Kanye's entire entourage if I saw them in public wearing those outfits. Kanye I would probably just laugh at his haircut.
You can't tell me this isn't fresh...

Don C knows what's up..

M

·
0 Posts
Even Fonsworth looks ridiculous to me, that guy is such a tool.

▲PRETTY BITCH said:
Don C knows what's up..
lolololol he's the prime example of the "35 years old with the fashion sense of a 14 year old" hypebeast.  I can't believe people on here look up to him.

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
CRACK said:
lolololol he's the prime example of the "35 years old with the fashion sense of a 14 year old" hypebeast.  I can't believe people on here look up to him.
Who the fuck is he anyways? He just follows Kanye around, and pretends that he's cool..

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
CRACK said:
for non-celebrity examples of hypebeasts...
http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55613
lol I remember Zach or someone tried to argue with me on here that he's relevant because his picture was in a 1990's issue of the Source or something :dno:
lmfao zach..i don't have a problem with him but..kid just rides everything that pharrell, kanye and anyone in their circles wears/does. that's stan hypebeast.

honestly surprised no one's posted

big sean

f it.. sift through thesehttp://www.google.com/images?q=big+sean&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1366&bih=653

Why this kid is considered a "trendsetter" is beyond me. He's always struck me as that kid who stole his mom's credit card.. at least that's what he dresses like. Labels don't make you fresh..a sense of style cannot be bought.

Omarion

Wale, Chris Brown also come to mind.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hypebeasts someone who switch up constantly and just go with what's hype at the time. Kinda like abuncha ****** who weren't fuckin with varsitys a year ago all of a sudden need one

1 - 20 of 117 Posts