Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y'all remember ages ago when 30 Seconds To Mars recorded a track called Hurricane with Ye? Well his feature never made the album cut, but they just posted on Facebook that the music video will be featuring Ye.

I think this is gonna be fucking awesome.

:wom:

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
kanye featured in a song called hurricane? i got a feeling his verse was cut cause black people and bush might of been involved

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ImTalkinBoutChiTown said:
u cant leak something that dropped a year ago fam
Nah I mean the video bro.

Readthefuckingpost.

But for y'all that haven't heard it, the Ye version leaked before the 30STM album came out in December 09. :joe:

·
Registered
29,631 Posts
... so Kanye get cut from the song after the T Swift incident and now that he have redeemed himself in the public's eyes he's back on the song? ???

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"West's vocal contribution to the song was ultimately removed because of legal issues surrounding the rights of each record company".

Wiki lol.

·
Registered
29,631 Posts
Aleks! said:
"West's vocal contribution to the song was ultimately removed because of legal issues surrounding the rights of each record company".

Wiki lol.
I don't believe it... he was slated to be on the song until after the 2009 VMA's happen if I remember correctly...

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
D Wo said:
I don't believe it... he was slated to be on the song until after the 2009 VMA's happen if I remember correctly...
exactly. They said 'personal reason' but prior too the incident it was set too be on the album with a video, than it happened, they said 'personal issues' and now since he's buzzing again they're putting him back on,

Fuck these dues tbh :kanyeshrug:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts