Kanye to The banner

So..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you rather your favourite sports stars just acted themselves all the time in interviews and in public or were the gracious little bitches they have to be to sell products? :work:

·
Registered
36,171 Posts
Themselves. I cant stand it when athletes say like for the Super Bowl, "Its just another game, were gonna treat it like that" Fuck outta here. Id be jumping up and down like "we in the fuckin super bowl!"

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
depends...sometimes i want them to be assholes and get pissed, like when nash and the suns got robbed by the refs in the spurs series, he was too nice. I wanted him to say some shit. and i knew he wanted to...

other times like when peyton sayin his offensive line wasnt up to par, even if its right, aint the right thing to say to the media

just depends on the circumstance

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Sometimes being humble might actually be being real.

Some of the guys dont take the stand and tell themselves they are gonna be humble and politically correct, they just naturally do it becuase thats who they are. Especially the more shy athletes. If your shy, youre gonna keep it humble, plain and simple. Idealistically, it would be dope to hear what these athletes are really thinking, but at the same time, it would be horribel for chemistry. You know some of these players be wanting to throw their coaches and players under the bus so badly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts