Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm gonna be among 15+ people today in my friend's condo just for the fuck of it lol its basically a reunion

anyway, we're all mostly hiphopheads but honestly, all im looking for is some chill smoke music to listen to.

help?

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
neph27 said:
man if you dont have shit to smoke to and need consulting on taht shit i feel bad for you
bro...i have 3500+ songs in my itunes library. i would consider myself knowledgable of music...i know what to play for the sesh, i'm just looking for other people's input. go troll somewhere else asswipe

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
BrickSquad said:
bro...i have 3500+ songs in my itunes library. i would consider myself knowledgable of music...i'm just looking for advice. go troll somewhere else asswipe
if you're knowledgable why do you need help assembling a playlist of music

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
neph27 said:
if you're knowledgable why do you need help assembling a playlist of music
cause my idea of a playlist is just MY IDEA of a playlist. i'm curious as to what other people would reccomend to me.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
flav said:
some Cudi and Chip
i tried playing Marijuana at a smoke sesh once and everybody laughed cause it was so cheesy lol. i prefer some chill hiphop instrumentals

-Dela
-Madlib
-Dilla
some stuff like that

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sacrilegious said:
Are u stupid or something?
i really think he's stupid or he's trolling. either way, i dont get how someone doesnt understand that i know a lot about music, but im still looking for others to give me advice on songs. dumb people i swear...

i heard a good song from spaceghostpurp but i forgot wtf it was called...beat was chill as hell

·
Registered
490 Posts
BrickSquad said:
bro...i have 3500+ songs in my itunes library. i would consider myself knowledgable of music...i know what to play for the sesh, i'm just looking for other people's input. go troll somewhere else asswipe
his name is Bricksquad

claims he is knowledgable about music

lol fam

1 - 20 of 41 Posts