Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From looking at what everyone's favorite and least favorite songs were, everyones opinions are so different.  A lot of peoples favorites are other's least favorite.  Personally, I think Who Gon Stop Me is the best song on the album.  However a lot of people think its the worst. 

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
thats my bitch was my fave, but people said it was the worst and it sounded weird. My least favorite was why i love

·
Registered
868 Posts
the worst is fuckin made in america or liftoff, who gon stop me goes kinda hard actually, except in the middle part that's when shit gets too wild.

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Mr. Cole said:
thats my bitch was my fave, but people said it was the worst and it sounded weird. My least favorite was why i love
TMB was my fav until I got to the mastered.

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
i think the fact that so many people have varying opinions just goes to show how diverse the album is. So many different sounds and ideas and things going on, it can relate to so many people in a lot of different ways.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Overall, there isn't a clear cut "best" song or "worst" song on the album.  On Grad it's pretty clear that drunk n hot girls and barry bonds were the two worst (although I personally like both of them) and only a VERY few people would argue that and in general most people feel that flashing lights is the best song on the album. With WTT, in all the polls the votes for people's favorite songs were all pretty close and everyone has a different least favorite song.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Almost every track is amazing.  Just when I believe I have figured out what my favourite is, I play a different song steady, on repeat, and find myself confused all over again.  I am in love with this album, that's the honest truth. 

1 - 20 of 20 Posts