Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im pretty excited for the album but do show some fears. I believe this album could very well have the best production of all his albums. The people hes been in the studio shows that. The beats of the GOOD Friday songs have been pretty sick. I have a fear that now everyone is saying there is 11 tracks, that there will be to many features on the album.

After 808s & Heartbreak, I was believing he was guna come with a raw hip hop album. And I feel there will be some tracks that will be great hip hop. Devil in a New Dress hints towards that. For me the best track of GOOD Friday along with So Appalled. But I feel he could bring in artists that could bring the album down. Also pretty excited to hear Runaway now its 8 minutes long. That is a song that is not that "raw hip hop" sound I was after, but still excited to hear it.

I don't plan on listening to any leaks before or after the full album drops.

A month seems soo fuckin long though  :wom:

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
I dont get why so many people think Kanye is gonna come out with a hard, raw, gangsta rap album?

That's just not Ye tbh.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote me where I was saying gangsta...  :dno:

Its GREAT he doesnt do gangsta rap.

Raw hip hop to me, artists that fall in there, Talib, Nas, KRS One, Gangstarr, Big L, Rakim, Mos Def, Jay Z when he wants to, Common when he has his head sorted lol. Theres loads of artists.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im guna try and avoid seeing the tracklist as much as possible. I wanna walk into HMV, pick it up and then see it.

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
Lowkey said:
Quote me where I was saying gangsta...  :dno:

Its GREAT he doesnt do gangsta rap.

Raw hip hop to me, artists that fall in there, Talib, Nas, KRS One, Gangstarr, Big L, Rakim, Mos Def, Jay Z when he wants to, Common when he has his head sorted lol. Theres loads of artists.
Im not saying you said it. But quite a few people have been saying it on here lately. It's very annoying.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
im so excited and it feels like we have waited so long, and it's almost hard to believe how close we actually are to hearing another classic.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts