Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was beyond excited when Kanye announced those four albums but everything that followed has drained almost all excitement for this era. Obviously I'm gonna wait and see but this has been beyond demoralizing. I really thought Kanye was gonna make a triumphant return to the public eye :cryfam:

How have the last few weeks affected the rest of y'all?

·
Registered
232 Posts
after announcing the albums all he had to do was keep his mouth shut, now all his comments are clouding the drop. We've waited 2 and half years for this.

·
Banned
17,861 Posts
olievans98 said:
after announcing the albums all he had to do was keep his mouth shut, now all his comments are clouding the drop. We've waited 2 and half years for this.
2 and a half years isn't that long. It's been 32 years since the first Howard the Duck movie and they still haven't said anything about a sequel.

·
Banned
5,238 Posts
a lot less confident after hearing the christina track. honestly I don't think Kanye is really passionate about music anymore. he's always talking about fashion and super passionate about that and I think he sees music as something he has to do to keep up his hype and name to give him opportunities until he can really break into fashion

·
Registered
232 Posts
Nexima said:
2 and a half years isn't that long. It's been 32 years since the first Howard the Duck movie and they still haven't said anything about a sequel.
Howard the Duck needs to be in infinity war 2

1 - 20 of 22 Posts