Kanye to The banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
29,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
NOMOREPARTIESINTO said:
Never heard that before. Maybe part 3, maybe. Reloaded though? Naw that move was fire.
Jody Highroller said:
By nerds and critics :jordanlaff:
No, I mean the general movie goer disliked it. That's why there was an incredibly steep drop in box office from Reloaded to Revolutions. Revolutions is the only Matrix film that has below a 50 on Metascore and Rotten Tomatoes and is far lower on IMDB as well. The others scored fairly well.

But for people who liked these movies- what would you have done to make them even better?

·
Banned
29,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
YeezyBear said:
I wish they wouldn't of created a time jump between the first and second.  I think there were a lot of stories to tell about how Neo started unplugging blue pills at an astonishing rate.  His threatening phone call at the end of the first movie feels a little flat for me since we skip 5 years.  I wanted to see him slowly tear down The Matrix from within which I think could of set up the war a little better instead of him just already being Superman in Reloaded. 

I know some of this is covered in the Animatrix, but I think "Kid's" storyline in Reloaded/Revolutions went over a lot of people's heads because they hadn't watched the anime.

Neo himself being apart of the system of control was a cool touch, but I don't think there was enough story to tell in the third movie, which is why I think it relied so heavily on the Zion scenes.  These dragged for me in the theater.

If anyone ever played The Matrix Online MMO, there were some pretty cool post Revolutions stories that are considered canon to the series.
Agree with all of this :khaled2: :h5:

Haven't watched the Animatrix, but I own it. May give it a watch now tbh :khaled:

G

·
Don't Have a cHeap ass cliffHanger ending in Reloaded.

Don't make Revolutions overstuffed and bloated just because it's tHe final installment in tHe trilogy.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Theory said:
Agree with all of this :khaled2: :h5:

Haven't watched the Animatrix, but I own it. May give it a watch now tbh :khaled:
I'm always up to talking about the Matrix mythology.  I love the series even though the 2nd and 3rd didn't live up to my expectations.  Not to say I hate them though.

There are some cool shorts in the Animatrix. Some of the stories flesh out what happened before The Matrix was formed.

·
Banned
29,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
YeezyBear said:
I'm always up to talking about the Matrix mythology.  I love the series even though the 2nd and 3rd didn't live up to my expectations.  Not to say I hate them though.

There are some cool shorts in the Animatrix. Some of the stories flesh out what happened before The Matrix was formed.
Did they have any dope villains in the Animatrix that you think would've been lit for a live action movie?

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Theory said:
Did they have any dope villains in the Animatrix that you think would've been lit for a live action movie?
Not in the Animatrix, but I think the Assassin from The Matrix MMO would of been an awesome storyline. He was made up of flies and was a disposal program in the Machine world. He chose exile and the Merovingian hired him to assassinate Morpheus because Morpheus was on the warpath to get Neo's body back from the machines. Morpheus was setting off code bombs around the city causing massive amounts of blue pilled humans to wake up.

Here is what he looked like.

If you get a chance check out the wiki for the Matrx MMO. It has a pretty good summary of what happened after Revolutions.

·
Banned
29,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
YeezyBear said:
Not in the Animatrix, but I think the Assassin from The Matrix MMO would of been an awesome storyline. He was made up of flies and was a disposal program in the Machine world. He chose exile and the Merovingian hired him to assassinate Morpheus because Morpheus was on the warpath to get Neo's body back from the machines. Morpheus was setting off code bombs around the city causing massive amounts of blue pilled humans to wake up.

Here is what he looked like.

If you get a chance check out the wiki for the Matrx MMO. It has a pretty good summary of what happened after Revolutions.
Looks pretty lit tbh :oh:

·
Banned
29,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
SwagKingCole said:
that crazy christopher nolan movie with leonardo dicaprio. it's basically what you described instead it's with dreams and not the matrix.
Lol I was joking fam :h5:

It would be like Inception, but that idea has been around since Matrix Reloded came out. When Neo stops the machines with his mind in the real world, people thought that would be the revealing moment that he was still in the matrix lol

21 - 32 of 32 Posts