Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
54,436 Posts
Doesnt work. Its a justification to have sex with an uglier girl. No friend would go for a friends ex.

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Honestly depends how good friends they are, if they are just like one of those "hey" friends, and dont actually hang out it shall fail.

If they are very close, it shall not work, because it does seem obvious that you are using her, cause we are all shallow motherfuckers.

They just have to have the right relation ship for the beast :oblivious: to introduce you to her, if she has no interest with you.

Like no joke, if the beast likes you :)oblivious:) she shall not introduce you to her pretty friends, unless they are trying to test you..

how i know this. Personal experiences. Like no joke, I liked one of the beasts friends, and the girl i liked liked me, the beast liked me aswell, so she kept that from us, and shit never happened :(

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Lilo said:
Honestly depends how good friends they are, if they are just like one of those "hey" friends, and dont actually hang out it shall fail.

If they are very close, it shall not work, because it does seem obvious that you are using her, cause we are all shallow motherfuckers.

They just have to have the right relation ship for the beast :oblivious: to introduce you to her, if she has no interest with you.

Like no joke, if the beast likes you :)oblivious:) she shall not introduce you to her pretty friends, unless they are trying to test you..

how i know this. Personal experiences. Like no joke, I liked one of the beasts friends, and the girl i liked liked me, the beast liked me aswell, so she kept that from us, and shit never happened :(

how did u let that prevent u......
excuses tbh :work:

·
Registered
145 Posts
1.First you friend her and get her into the friend zone or your fucked you don't want some fat bitch on you .
2nd make sure she one of those extro verts who like invites you to outting and shits if she isn't fuck the bitch (like stop talking to her)
3. meet her and swag the fuck out of her LOL

·
Registered
519 Posts
HarlemDiplomats said:
I already know the ugly chick pretty well but I hardly know her hot cousin at all
If you have someway of talking to the hot chick without the ugly one being involved, do it. Its never good to have a middle man, she might end up cocking blocking if she got feelings for you or if she seen something in you she don't like...

You prolly ain't "dripping swagu" when talking to the ugly chick anyways so you prolly been slipping around her. All that slipping you've been doing, the hot chick will find out. Its better if she gets to know you with out any preconceived judgements.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts