Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title.

So I'm an 18 year old (legally) man now, but I honestly still feel like I'm 12. My entire life feels like it's honestly been leading up to my current situation so this goes back to the day was born, but in the interest of writing an easy-to-read post, I'll try to keep it short.

I'm in college now and tbh I feel disrespected all the time- -nobody outright bullies me or anything rn but I feel like people feel way too comfortable asking shit from me- -wasting my time, "borrowing" homework, "borrowing" money, asking for help in schoolwork and shit like that. It's so frustrating 'cause I feel like a pushover and yet I know that if I snap, I may be burning some very valuable bridges (I'm not gonna act like I don't also ask for shit from time to time lol). But on top of that, I also feel like I'm the victim of waayyy to much casual roasting- -like today, I got compared to the SpongeGar meme and got called 'childish' cause I'm a virgin (dude said he was kidding afterwards though but I know that's what he REALLY thinks). People really think of me like I'm a kid, man.

Anyway, I'm just gonna go ahead and enumerate why I think I'm so disrespected and sad:
1) I'm a 5'3 Asian male. Fuck.
2) I have crooked teeth, I got braces but I heard the ortho say this should would take like 5 years to fix smh. It's really crooked, I don't like opening my mouth too big/I cover my mouth when laughing which looks effeminate. Shit gives me an overbite.
3) I'm skinny as shit- -100 pounds.
4) I constantly have this shit on my chin, like an infection or really bad acne that keeps coming back. Like every few months or so, it grows until it bursts and pus just oozes out. Other times, it looks like this huge ass scar and it's keeping me from being completely clean shaven.
5) I have a self-deprecating sense of humor. This is why I feel like the more people know me and are comfortable with me, the more they think it's cool to disrespect me. The people who treat me the best are the ones I keep at a distance.
6) I wear glasses- -not a big deal but couple with the fact that I'm a short, skinny, Asian guy and damn I look like a geek.
7) My dick has scars from when I got circumcised, shit lookin' like Frankenstein- -I mean not that it matters, cause it looks like I'm gonna be a virgin for a while.
8) I have a hard time holding grudges--I deadass just lose energy, I forgive people too fast and have a hard time being mean. I'm also conscious of the fact that whoever I have a grudge against may have something I need in the future, I'm uber hesitant to burn bridges.
9) I don't drink or go to parties, the whole scene just intimidates me. I just go to school and straight home most of the time, probably contributes to people's image of me being a little kid.

I mean, I honestly feel like I'm gonna have to completely change my personality for people to finally start treating me with some semblance of #respeck.

KTT, what do y'all think? Help me glo up. Can I still glo up or should I just kill myself (honest)?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One person said I remind them of Harris from ''Freaks and Geeks''- -they probably meant my looks primarily though. Like deadass one year that's how they greeted me ''Happy birthday bro'' and attached a pic of Harris and a ton of people liked it- -like we weren't even close enough for her to lightheartedly roast me like that, especially on my damn birthday smh. Like what the fuck.

Like at school I feel like I'm cool with everyone, I don't have beef with anyone rn and they always dap me up or whatever when they see me but I spend most of my breaks alone, eating alone and shit. Like I'm the dude in the background that's just always there, but nobody thinks twice about. Girls tell me about the guys they like, like I wasn't even fucking asking though. Disrespect, man wtf

there's this one girl though (unattractive af to me, she has a boyfriend anyway tho) and her and her crew are the only ones who ever invite me to do shit after school, like I lowkey don't like it though cause she's just so loud af and is always cussing me out ( in a ''teasing'' way but sometimes I just wanna tell this bitch to shut the fuck up) and she thinks it's cool to touch my pimple and shit like where the FUCK do you get the idea that this is some cool shit to do? I need to stop giving off these vibes man cause I know she wouldn't do any of that shit to any of the other guys we know.  I deadass don't wanna hang with her anymore but she's smart af and I might need something from her someday + people love her, if she spreads that I'm a jerk then people will hate me.

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
Universe said:
Become assertive
^^ Honestly this

Not like showing anger or starting fights or anything, but if someone's bothering you just tell them like hey that's not cool
If someone distant posts an insulting message on social media pm him or her and tell them they don't know you like that so that's not okay

I'm not saying to go act all emotional even though you might be, which is perfectly fine, but don't be the guy that's supposed to sit around and take it from everybody
That won't help your case the way I see it

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
Let's say this guy pokes a little too much fun at you and you have a whole group of people laughing at you
If you let them know they went too far or even just walk away, they probably won't care. But at least you wouldn't be looked at as the loser who sits around and takes shit from every one.

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
And don't kill yourself btw
That sounds vague I know but hold off on that idea for a while, I've been there recently and personally I'm looking for things to get better down the line. You should, too.

·
Registered
13,458 Posts
zee deveel said:
Let's say this guy pokes a little too much fun at you and you have a whole group of people laughing at you
If you let them know they went to far or even just walk away, they probably won't care. But at least you wouldn't be looked at as the loser who sits around and takes shit from every one.
Yeah but what can you do? When i was younger i use to get in fight for this and then have problem with parents. Now i deadass avoid it and feel like a loser :cryfam:

Tryna hang out with my older friends but they all on that drugs/ party wave which aint my thing

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
Roman reigns said:
Yeah but what can you do? When i was younger i use to get in fight and shit and then have problem with parents. Now i deadass avoid it and feel like a loser :cryfam:

Tryna hang out with my older friends but they all on that drugs/ party wave which aint my thing
You'd be a way bigger loser if you were still getting into fights all the time

The key is finding new friends and forming relationships with people who actually care and will be there for you, forget everybody else
It sounds tough because it really is but trust me there are some great people out there man
I'm still looking for them myself but as long as we stick around and just keep searching I know we're gonna find each other, it has to happen someday

·
Registered
13,458 Posts
zee deveel said:
You'd be a way bigger loser if you were still getting into fights all the time

The key is finding new friends and forming relationships with people who actually care and will be there for you, forget everybody else
It sounds tough because it really is but trust me there are some great people out there man
I'm still looking for them myself but as long as we stick around and just keep searching I know we're gonna find each other, it has to happen someday
Am trying fam. I am an immigrant and changed school 3 times in 5 years, its so hard to let to know anyone closely

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
Roman reigns said:
Am trying fam. I am an immigrant and changed school 3 times in 5 years, its so hard to let to know anyone closely
I see that But you can't move around forever right
You'll win in the long run, just wait it out

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
family, I understand you. your feelings, your strife.

But, I just want you to know, that isn't as bad is it seems.

real shit, im a nice guy, but when ppl try to take advantage of me and ask of me for alot, I just tell them "hey man. some days i have it. some days i dont"

my ***** hit the gym. at least that will be one less problem. If you have time at least.

The teeth thing, I guess thats something only time can fix. Unless you come up on some money in the future.

I know what you mean about the friends who treat you the best. Some of them will take advantage bc they know what you'll say yes and no to. But that isnt the case with all of them. I cant say exactly bc I dont know them.

Yo, forget all that party and club stuff. If its not you, its not you. I understand wanting to be more social and getting out. But stay away from those places. Join the clubs at school.

I have to get ready for work. Yung Fgt tried to provide the most info he could think of. Yung Fgt loves u and he will pray for u. We all have something thats bothering us. But dont let it control your mind.

****** dying every day b. ****** have no legs b. Cant even get out of bed b.

Focus on the grind, get this money fam. :D

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Make sure you dont weigh 110lbs.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts