Kanye to The banner

How To Sell Things Online?

441 views 18 replies 3 participants last post by  ElBeto 
#1 ·
I have a Paypal and everything, but when it comes to actually shipping the item to someone's house, I don't know how to do it. Can someone tell me exactly how to sell things over the internet? Such as selling stuff on Ebay.

#2 ·
I work for a small business that ships stuff and I have to print labels and stuff. Because we ship multiple items every day we do it online and through an eBay app called Auctane. For you though I think you can just get the address you're supposed to send the item at and bring it to the Postal Office. Are you thinking about shipping big items and/or internationally?

#3 ·
ElBeto said:
I work for a small business that ships stuff and I have to print labels and stuff. Because we ship multiple items every day we do it online and through an eBay app called Auctane. For you though I think you can just get the address you're supposed to send the item at and bring it to the Postal Office. Are you thinking about shipping big items and/or internationally?
nothing big or international, just small things such as video games, maybe a few small electronics

#5 ·
Albert said:
nothing big or international, just small things such as video games, maybe a few small electronics
Then you probably won't need to send things through priority mail just first-class. Make sure you get the address and bring an envelope (which can be used for videogames and small things) and you'll be fine at the Postal Office.

#6 ·
ElBeto said:
Then you probably won't need to send things through priority mail just first-class. Make sure you get the address and bring an envelope (which can be used for videogames and small things) and you'll be fine at the Postal Office.
okay cool, seems like a lot of work

Spythe said:
Here you go man I made this page a while ago but it got no love http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=68876.msg2230391#msg2230391

If your not worried about meeting people in person I would go with the craig list route
i was thinking about craigslist, might do that as well

#10 ·
ElBeto said:
I have before but only the ones I couldn't get from Amazon. If I have the choice I often go to Amazon because I can find it there cheaper. You can sell them there but it won't be as successful as using Amazon.
oh okay, thanks for the info, I have about 13 games I'll sell. My PS3 has the YLOD so :cryfam:

I heard people buy those on Ebay and use the parts inside the PS3 but idk how that works

#11 ·
Albert said:
oh okay, thanks for the info, I have about 13 games I'll sell. My PS3 has the YLOD so :cryfam:

I heard people buy those on Ebay and use the parts inside the PS3 but idk how that works
Dude the same thing happened to mine and I sold it on eBay. It was a 40 GB and I got like 80 bucks for it without the controller and sending a cheap NFS game I had lol I kept all the ones I knew I was gonna play later (I bought a new PS3).

#12 ·
Albert said:

If you don't want to get too serious I really suggest Amazon or Craiglist, its a lot easy and rep isn't a big deal like on ebay. Craiglist by far hands down is like the in and out of online sells. Just have to be willing to get stabbed over some money. My brother sold a TV 2 days ago on Craiglist within a day. Old dude come over picked it up and gave him 200 dollars. No rep no shipping just in and out

#13 ·
ElBeto said:
Dude the same thing happened to mine and I sold it on eBay. It was a 40 GB and I got like 80 bucks for it without the controller and sending a cheap NFS game I had lol I kept all the ones I knew I was gonna play later (I bought a new PS3).
Mines is 40 GB as well, I'll try to sell that for about $70 or maybe $65 including the controller, but I might raise the price since I can include the headset with the PS3

I'll think of something

#15 ·
Spythe said:
If you don't want to get too serious I really suggest Amazon or Craiglist, its a lot easy and rep isn't a big deal like on ebay. Craiglist by far hands down is like the in and out of online sells. Just have to be willing to get stabbed over some money. My brother sold a TV 2 days ago on Craiglist within a day. Old dude come over picked it up and gave him 200 dollars. No rep no shipping just in and out
nice, I just might go that route on Craigslist, I don't mind meeting ppl up front

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.