Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
10,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seem him in a long time but he thinks he is some sort of genius. I don't have his lyrics but it's 99% trash. He wants me to help promote/help with his music while I have a lot to take care off myself.

he seems overly passionate and hopeful 

·
Banned
10,583 Posts
support your mans even if it's trash. who knows dawg maybe one day he's gonna get goat af and he'll leave you behind

edit: however reality check that man if he being pretentious

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
aloha said:
support your mans even if it's trash. who knows dawg maybe one day he's gonna get goat af and he'll leave you behind

literally this

·
Banned
10,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aloha said:

nah he isnt pretentious
talks bout god a lot smh

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Perfect Dark said:
Haven't seem him in a long time but he thinks he is some sort of genius. I don't have his lyrics but it's 99% trash. He wants me to help promote/help with his music while I have a lot to take care off myself.

he seems overly passionate and hopeful
I need to hear this tbh

·
Banned
10,583 Posts
Perfect Dark said:
nah he isnt pretentious
talks bout god a lot smh
just support your dawg. give him pointers in places you think he can improve, if he blows up you'll always be grateful you didn't hate on him

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Perfect Dark said:
blows up :jordanlaff:
ok thoImagine if it really was DrDre :jordancry:
I do have some connections tho and am starting a label. Not Dre like connections but still lol.

I'm just really curious to hear or read his work.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Ok this what you do:

If you think its not good, since you gonna promote him convince him to not release anything before it goes through you and from that you can stop him from making trashy stuff.. He might suck right now but if he is dedicated he will keep improve, If in a month he improves 1x than at the en of the year he will be 12x better... Fvck math but Ive heard plenty of stories where luck comes into the picture so youll never know what can happen in a few years :khaled2:

·
Registered
63,503 Posts
Actually this is my brother.  Guy sucks, been trying to rap since high school, I've told him he's trash he brushes it off as me hating...  He wastes money on studio time and djs to host his tapes and shit... 

·
Registered
13,653 Posts
aloha said:

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Jonngrey said:
We all got a friend who raps and is trash,Just don't  pay attention lol.
Right for the amount of people tryna "blow up" you'd think someone in their family took the same route n shit lol

·
Registered
12,180 Posts
Support him with constructive criticism, help him get better.
Don't be a yesmen and don't be a hater

1 - 20 of 20 Posts