Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ight, let me give some quick background info-

2 summers ago, I graduated and there was this fine ass brown girl who was going to be a junior. We started texting early that summer but idk why i wasn't interested, tried to go for it in August but nothing rlly happened, didnt have much time before i went to school

After like October, I stopped snapping and texting her, really no point since I was pretty far away for college.

Now, she just graduated and she's looking even more bad so I'm trynna reinitiate and get some :denzel:

I just really haven't texted, or snapped her in like 20 months... And I unfollowed her from Twitter lol (I was cleansing my twitter of people I didn't really fuck with)

Any thoughts on how I should hit her up? She got a new phone a while ago and doesn't have my # anymore, so if I texted her she'd be like "who dis" and I feel like that kills the vibe.

Snapchat the way to go? Help me out fam

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doggy BEAR said:

Failed me every time
Yeah, I feel like a general snap of me making a comment on something might not get a reply, and sometimes not getting a reply doesn't even mean she's not interested.

I feel like a version of hey would just start it up and go from there but there might be things I haven't considered that'll pop up :khaled:

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
metsfan96 said:
why its a no bueno idea
I tried doing this a few weeks ago and they didn't even reply :jordanlaff: ( :jordancry: )

I mean I guess there's a reasonwhy we haven't talked in a while but :mm:

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
metsfan96 said:
why its a no bueno idea
Here's how it's gonna go:

you gonna hit her back, she gonna ignore you, you gonna catch feelings (if you haven't already), then you gonna feel dumb for hitting her up and start tryna figure out where you messed up thinking "what if I had done this"

meanwhile the whole thing's gonna eat at you mentally as you promise yourself to never hit her up again

or maybe im just projecting
:jordancry:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KidAkbar said:
Here's how it's gonna go:

you gonna hit her back, she gonna ignore you, you gonna catch feelings (if you haven't already), then you gonna feel dumb for hitting her up and start tryna figure out where you messed up thinking "what if I had done this"

meanwhile the whole thing's gonna eat at you mentally as you promise yourself to never hit her up again

or maybe im just projecting
:jordancry:
damn fam knowing me that's probably gunna happen, but at same time I'm thinking i really don't care enough about her outside of trynna smash to overthink it.

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
metsfan96 said:
damn fam knowing me that's probably gunna happen, but at same time I'm thinking i really don't care enough about her outside of trynna smash to overthink it.
yeah well i thought i was sending an innocent little text, didn't expect to go through all that
(had some unresolved shit, kinda just hit me like truck tbh)

just tryna look out for you
end of the day it's your choice, just be careful.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Smh was snapping her and she said she doesn't like anything cold

so i hit her with "ice cream?? :what: "

and she says "wowza still remember that"

....2 years ago she said she liked ice cream and we were gunna go get some...

I didn't even realize that but do I look like a creep now :jordancry:

I played it off and went with the "Huh? lol"

·
Banned
34,772 Posts
Only time i ever did this was with a girl i was friends with for awhile, really liked and it didnt work out and cut off, after i was over it just wanted to be friends and glad i did it

If i was in your situation i prolly wouldnt have done it tbh would feel like kidakbar

·
Registered
41,074 Posts
metsfan96 said:
Smh was snapping her and she said she doesn't like anything cold

so i hit her with "ice cream?? :what: "

and she says "wowza still remember that"

....2 years ago she said she liked ice cream and we were gunna go get some...

I didn't even realize that but do I look like a creep now :jordancry:

I played it off and went with the "Huh? lol"
:snoopsmh:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts