Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big party coming up and I want to hook up. What do I got to open and say in my convo and how do I do it wen theirs loud music. Its gonna be me and my boys and and a bunch of girls we dont know and 150 ppl are showing up to the party. Any tips on what to talk about and how to escalate? Also I notice alot of bitches eye me at parties but they never approach me. I was thinking about fking in my homies car cause all the rooms are prob gonna be taken. Also im not tryina get herps or anything so how do i avoid that shit wen she givin me head?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,314 Posts
If theres loud music, you prolly won't be doing much talking unless you go outside. Just show out and find you a bitch to dance with and don't be shy. Easiest way to get noticed by girls is if you're with another girl. Bitches will see you talking to other girls and get interested. It becomes a subconscious competition to all of em
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
dw3fan said:
Molly too expensive
$10 expensive? and, ***** just get turnt up and fuck around. and bruh wtf you mean how to avoid herpes? wear a damn condom man! damn.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,305 Posts
Smh... just talk to them hoes. It's not hard my *****. There's no art. Just talk *****
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pbo said:
If theres loud music, you prolly won't be doing much talking unless you go outside. Just show out and find you a bitch to dance with and don't be shy. Easiest way to get noticed by girls is if you're with another girl. Bitches will see you talking to other girls and get interested. It becomes a subconscious competition to all of em
Usually i just chill at parties and drink or smoke wit the homies. Should I just go straight up and be like hey Im ___ you wanna dance? or talk first about bullshit then ask if she wwants to dance?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,305 Posts
dw3fan said:
Big party coming up and I want to hook up. What do I got to open and say in my convo and how do I do it wen theirs loud music. Its gonna be me and my boys and and a bunch of girls we dont know and 150 ppl are showing up to the party. Any tips on what to talk about and how to escalate? Also I notice alot of bitches eye me at parties but they never approach me. I was thinking about fking in my homies car cause all the rooms are prob gonna be taken. Also im not tryina get herps or anything so how do i avoid that shit wen she givin me head?
Are you a virgin *****?

Convo at a party? This isn't Oprah's book club homie.. convo is secondary.

Eyeing you, but no approach. That means your kinda pretty, but not that pretty MF. You gotta ball up and approach them hoes.

Bro, if she got that oral herps and gives you head, you got the herps. If you scared of herpes, only have sex with a condom. But I guarantee you that dick will be thinking for you and you won't even think anything of it. If you're that scared, casual sex/1 nighters probably aren't for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RICK RUBlN said:
Are you a virgin *****?

Convo at a party? This isn't Oprah's book club homie.. convo is secondary.

Eyeing you, but no approach. That means your kinda pretty, but not that pretty MF. You gotta ball up and approach them hoes.

Bro, if she got that oral herps and gives you head, you got the herps. If you scared of herpes, only have sex with a condom. But I guarantee you that dick will be thinking for you and you won't even think anything of it. If you're that scared, casual sex/1 nighters probably aren't for you.
Thanks bro appreciate that shit. How do I get her to come and fuck tho like should I be like I gotta show you something cool and be alone with her and start making out and escalating
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,314 Posts
dw3fan said:
Usually i just chill at parties and drink or smoke wit the homies. Should I just go straight up and be like hey Im ___ you wanna dance? or talk first about bullshit then ask if she wwants to dance?
nah don't be like that, girls don't like that formal introduction shit at parties. You just gotta have something good to say on your first impression, nahhmean?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pbo said:
nah don't be like that, girls don't like that formal introduction shit at parties. You just gotta have something good to say on your first impression, nahhmean?
Yes this is a HS party by the way and Im gonna be chilling wit a bottle of ciroc turning up wit my boys. Usually girls come up to me and ask for a shot but they only want the drink not me but it will make me look cool and shit in fron of em right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,314 Posts
dw3fan said:
Yes this is a HS party by the way and Im gonna be chilling wit a bottle of ciroc turning up wit my boys. Usually girls come up to me and ask for a shot but they only want the drink not me but it will make me look cool and shit in fron of em right?
fuck yeah if you're with high school bitches with a bottle of ciroc you're gonna look like the shit. you'll be good fam just be smooth wit it and don't let em sip steal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pbo said:
fuck yeah if you're with high school bitches with a bottle of ciroc you're gonna look like the shit. you'll be good fam just be smooth wit it and don't let em sip steal
Yea Ive done this before they come and ask for a sip and i usually simp and let them or I say wats in it for me in like a playful way and they be like Ill bring you a model friend of mine and I let em drink but they never do...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,314 Posts
dw3fan said:
Yea Ive done this before they come and ask for a sip and i usually simp and let them or I say wats in it for me in like a playful way and they be like Ill bring you a model friend of mine and I let em drink but they never do...
you gotta make em work for it fam
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,305 Posts
dw3fan said:
Thanks bro appreciate that shit. How do I get her to come and fuck tho like should I be like I gotta show you something cool and be alone with her and start making out and escalating
Nah homie... you just gotta be chill. Start talking about something at a party (there's always something happening at a party: drinking games, some crazy shit, etc.), Talk about some big even, just say, hey my name is X.... anything fam.

Talk, guage her interest. If she's smiling or looks receptive or anything like that, bump it up a notch and start flirting. Depending on how she takes that and how many other bitches there are, you got two options:

A: Quit while you're ahead, get her number, and text her the next day and have good chance of smashing later.

or

B: You know you're in... you've danced with her, she's grinding hard, she's looking at you like you're the only ***** she's ever known... make that move homie.

As far as what that move is, it just depends. Sometimes you just say what you're thinking, sometimes you start making out, sometimes she'll make the move on you... shit just depends. I can't tell you exactly what to do because there are so many variables, but that's just how it generally works for me.
 
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Top