Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shit seems lit tbh. it's like a real life video game and it's not real so why not :kanyeshrug:
instructions on how to accomplish this? :khaled:

·
Premium Member
59,702 Posts
I think I had sleep paralysis before, just slept on my back, and couldn't move.

Or I was having a dream that I couldn't move, and I'd wake up out of the dream, but I was still in the dream. Repeat that about 3 more times.

·
Registered
14,197 Posts
lay in your room on your back in the dark late at night with no distractions and keep your eyes open and just let your mind race

you'll eventually slip into this weird trance where you start to lucid dream and you start to feel and see the things you're thinking about

it'll be weird at first but if you think about the fact that you're doing some brazy shit you'll wake up straight away and ruin it

stay calm and dont let your mind race too fast too quickly just chill in the dream for a while but then if you want to get sleep paralysis like only a dick would want to cause that shit traumatising, just have real dark thoughts in the dream and shit will get fucked and you'll snap awake, and your eyes will be open and you'll be aware but your body and mind will still be convinced your dreaming and the shit from your dreams will basically leak into your perceived reality its fucked

·
Registered
23,348 Posts
THRILLS. said:
lay in your room on your back in the dark late at night with no distractions and keep your eyes open and just let your mind race

you'll eventually slip into this weird trance where you start to lucid dream and you start to feel and see the things you're thinking about

it'll be weird at first but if you think about the fact that you're doing some brazy shit you'll wake up straight away and ruin it

stay calm and dont let your mind race too fast too quickly just chill in the dream for a while but then if you want to get sleep paralysis like only a dick would want to cause that shit traumatising, just have real dark thoughts in the dream and shit will get fucked and you'll snap awake, and your eyes will be open and you'll be aware but your body and mind will still be convinced your dreaming and the shit from your dreams will basically leak into your perceived reality its fucked
:wd:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I get it a lot and usually don't see anything, probably cause I recognize it and don't panic, but the last time I got it was the first in a while and it was the scariest moment of my life

24,699 Posts
when i fell in my dream i was spooked out the most tbh
right when i was about to hit the ground i was looking like antwan fantwan in this bitch

it was weird, i couldnt breathe too im happy that shit wasnt real
i woke up shook af and still feel kinda weird about it tbh :ohno:

·
Registered
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
THRILLS. said:

·
Banned
101 Posts
If you want sleep paralysis overdose on some pills and you'll be permanently paralysed while asleep.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts