Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a ***** tired af..but wanna get hype and party today...but im so fucking tired..too tired to start chugging alcohol and sparking blunts and doing drugs

what should i do just drink a bunch of red bulls/coffee while i party or take uppers?

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
coIin said:
Just go sleep bruh
i been sleeping since yesterday night
these weed cookies been had me sleeping all day i been setting my alarm to wake my ass up otherwise i feel imma sleep till the second coming
im tired i just want my sober energy back so i can go out fucking edibles

·
Banned
40,233 Posts
Meek Mill discography

·
Banned
40,233 Posts
Money_Sex_Drugs said:
i been sleeping since yesterday night
these weed cookies been had me sleeping all day i been setting my alarm to wake my ass up otherwise i feel imma sleep till the second coming
im tired i just want my sober energy back so i can go out fucking edibles
Get a day of rest bruh

Rest never hurt anyone. Who cares if you miss 1 party? You got the rest of the semester

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
3v said:
Get a day of rest bruh

Rest never hurt anyone. Who cares if you miss 1 party? You got the rest of the semester
i care haha i didnt party all week i fucked up getting too high yesterday but honestly if im not feeling any energy by the evening ill just watch movies at my crib and get some sleep maybe get started on studying for my test

Winter in Prague said:
drink a five hour energy and eat a edible
really? my friend just called me and were getting edibles today, i have red bull, but is five hour energy better for an edible?

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Winter in Prague said:
yeah drink half before you munch on the edible and drink the rest one the edible kicks in
damn im not tryna spend money haha how much them shits be costing i might just fucks with the red bull if its more then $1-2

ive been on edibles for two days..day 3 fuck...and smoking/drinking im gonna be in the party on a different level.

18,422 Posts
Money_Sex_Drugs said:
damn im not tryna spend money haha how much them shits be costing i might just fucks with the red bull if its more then $1-2

ive been on edibles for two days..day 3 fuck...and smoking/drinking im gonna be in the party on a different level.
don't worry they aren't that much. Just make sure you don't build up a tolerance on those edibles :hah:

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Winter in Prague said:
don't worry they aren't that much. Just make sure you don't build up a tolerance on those edibles :hah:
***** i need a tolerance build up i been slumped forever lmaooo im taking a break from edibles after today tbh there fun as fuck for partying tho if you dont over do it like i did yesterday probs a break from cannabis too after today.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts