1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
Sheeeezy said:
tis hard bro.
Nahhh bruh. 

Foolproof

1.)Hit the gym and make sure your body is right first and foremost.  College is the best time and easiest time to get fit.  It will be the easiest way to get girls PERIOD. 

2.)Get a good crew of wingmen who you know you can trust and stuff.  I was a geeky dude but great wingmen helped me mack on those girls.  These guys should be preferably ladies men, non-nerds and go downtown frequently.  WATCH them like they stole from your grandma.  Observe, learn, take mental notes and PRACTICE. 

3.)Get your hygiene on point.  I know some dudes that have the hygiene of their 10 year old selves and its fucking downright pathetic if your 20 years old and look like you haven't bathed in 8 weeks and have greasy hair, just look sloppy and dirty.  I'm not saying you get your ****** on and go all metrosexual but you DO NEED to look CLEAN, SMELL NICE and be PRESENTABLE!  Get your hair cut, get some nice threads/fashion sense, etc.  Again OBSERVE your player friend and take mental notes.  What works, what doesn't work, etc.

4.)Confidence.  I know this dude who I first learned tips from.  Tall but the doughy skinny(NO MUSCLE TONE), pastey, hair line receeding, unibrow, look goofy as hell but this dude pulls straight up 8&9s like its nothing.  He has confidence out the ying yang, he isn't scared to flirt or talk to hot girls so because he thinks he looks good, girls do too.  He's always confident and social.

5.) Be a decent conversationalist.  You don't necessarily have to be the best talker but don't be boring or girls will find excuses to avoid you, etc.  I tried being more funny and it helped girls stay around me and want to hang with me.  Even if you don't date or smash, having female friends is ALWAYS GOOD(Never too much though lol), they can set you up, help you work on your game and they are kinda like practice girls for getting you comfortable around women.

Pretty much good body, good wingmen, hygiene, talk game and confidence will take you miles.  Also get some good hobbies outside of the internet and video games.  Like try playing some kind of sport, fixing cars, art, etc so you won't seem like an antisocial loser.  Chicks don't wanna hook with some social retard.

Make sure you are funny, charming, and confident because if you are someone people want to hang with and be around, girls are gonna gravitate to you because YOU ARE the life of whatever everyone is doing.  After I got in shape, worked on my talk game, etc I went from a non-girl getting video game nerd to a heartbreak kid son.  I was practically breaking off chicks OVER TEXT MESSAGES son.  I am lethal now and I still haven't even peaked yet.

Just a word of advice. DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT BE A DOUCHEBAG.  Some "nice guys" apparently started spreading lies about girls only want to date douchebags. No, girls don't intentionally date douchebags, they just avoid nice guys because 9/10 they are spineless, they don't stand up for the girl or themselves and think that friendship means the girl OWES the guy sex.  If you like a girl, don't beat around the bush and pretend to be her friend to get with her.  I'm not saying you rampage in there but be direct and commanding of presence.

G

·
Fishsticks said:
Nahhh bruh. 

Foolproof

1.)Hit the gym and make sure your body is right first and foremost.  College is the best time and easiest time to get fit.  It will be the easiest way to get girls PERIOD. 

2.)Get a good crew of wingmen who you know you can trust and stuff.  I was a geeky dude but great wingmen helped me mack on those girls.  These guys should be preferably ladies men, non-nerds and go downtown frequently.  WATCH them like they stole from your grandma.  Observe, learn, take mental notes and PRACTICE. 

3.)Get your hygiene on point.  I know some dudes that have the hygiene of their 10 year old selves and its fucking downright pathetic if your 20 years old and look like you haven't bathed in 8 weeks and have greasy hair, just look sloppy and dirty.  I'm not saying you get your ****** on and go all metrosexual but you DO NEED to look CLEAN, SMELL NICE and be PRESENTABLE!  Get your hair cut, get some nice threads/fashion sense, etc.  Again OBSERVE your player friend and take mental notes.  What works, what doesn't work, etc.

4.)Confidence.  I know this dude who I first learned tips from.  Tall but the doughy skinny(NO MUSCLE TONE), pastey, hair line receeding, unibrow, look goofy as hell but this dude pulls straight up 8&9s like its nothing.  He has confidence out the ying yang, he isn't scared to flirt or talk to hot girls so because he thinks he looks good, girls do too.  He's always confident and social.

5.) Be a decent conversationalist.  You don't necessarily have to be the best talker but don't be boring or girls will find excuses to avoid you, etc.  I tried being more funny and it helped girls stay around me and want to hang with me.  Even if you don't date or smash, having female friends is ALWAYS GOOD(Never too much though lol), they can set you up, help you work on your game and they are kinda like practice girls for getting you comfortable around women.

Pretty much good body, good wingmen, hygiene, talk game and confidence will take you miles.  Also get some good hobbies outside of the internet and video games.  Like try playing some kind of sport, fixing cars, art, etc so you won't seem like an antisocial loser.  Chicks don't wanna hook with some social retard.

Make sure you are funny, charming, and confident because if you are someone people want to hang with and be around, girls are gonna gravitate to you because YOU ARE the life of whatever everyone is doing.  After I got in shape, worked on my talk game, etc I went from a non-girl getting video game nerd to a heartbreak kid son.  I was practically breaking off chicks OVER TEXT MESSAGES son.  I am lethal now and I still haven't even peaked yet.

Just a word of advice. DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT BE A DOUCHEBAG.  Some "nice guys" apparently started spreading lies about girls only want to date douchebags. No, girls don't intentionally date douchebags, they just avoid nice guys because 9/10 they are spineless, they don't stand up for the girl or themselves and think that friendship means the girl OWES the guy sex.  If you like a girl, don't beat around the bush and pretend to be her friend to get with her.  I'm not saying you rampage in there but be direct and commanding of presence.
:golfclap:

·
Registered
9,488 Posts
Fishsticks said:
Nahhh bruh. 

Foolproof

kids with crowns said:

·
Banned
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fishsticks said:
Nahhh bruh. 

Foolproof

possibly the best post i've ever read. I will work on this. thanks man you made my night no ****. :golfclap:

·
Banned
4,000 Posts
Fishsticks said:
Nahhh bruh. 

Foolproof

1000000/10

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
kids with crowns said:
Seriously in high school I was BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....(Never hung out with anyone outside of school, played video games all the time, boring with no talk game(A girl even said this to my face ,after talking to me for 2 months, that I was the MOST BORING PERSON she ever talked to), lame, never "let loose" or did anything fun, always follow the rules and authority goody two shoes, lazy, out of shape, you get the picture.  I was one of the biggest losers )

I tried to make an honest effort once I came to college to put that behind me and it paid off a lot.  I started eating better and going to the gym, I talked to everyone I could and tried to make an honest effort to be friends with everyone.  I got some hobbies outside of video games like Ultimate Frisbee, soccer, fishing, etc.  I stopped acting like I was scared of girls.

Just FYI I probably got turned down like 10 times before I started getting successful and getting girls with MONTHS of trial and error.  You'll learn tips and tricks after each girl, tweak your style, figure out what works in conversations and what doesn't.  Practice makes perfect.  Once you get there, its like the greatest feeling in the world.

·
Registered
13,178 Posts
Fishsticks said:
Nahhh bruh. 

Foolproof

This tbh

·
Banned
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fishsticks said:
Seriously in high school I was BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....(Never hung out with anyone outside of school, played video games all the time, boring with no talk game(A girl even said this to my face ,after talking to me for 2 months, that I was the MOST BORING PERSON she ever talked to), lame, never "let loose" or did anything fun, always follow the rules and authority goody two shoes, lazy, out of shape, you get the picture.  I was one of the biggest losers )

I tried to make an honest effort once I came to college to put that behind me and it paid off a lot.  I started eating better and going to the gym, I talked to everyone I could and tried to make an honest effort to be friends with everyone.  I got some hobbies outside of video games like Ultimate Frisbee, soccer, fishing, etc.  I stopped acting like I was scared of girls.

Just FYI I probably got turned down like 10 times before I started getting successful and getting girls with MONTHS of trial and error.  You'll learn tips and tricks after each girl, tweak your style, figure out what works in conversations and what doesn't.  Practice makes perfect.  Once you get there, its like the greatest feeling in the world.
haven't had a girlfriend in 5 years. i'm a virgin too. this will be hard.

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
King-Saigen said:
find a club that you're interested in. And hopefully you'll find some hot chicks in that bitch...
Not EVERY girl is into them frat ******... cuz they gonna drop out in the following semester anyways.
This x100000 :hah:

I found in college that since the whole Drake and soft dudes started coming out and saying its okay to talk about emotions, its a GREAT time for emotional kind of dudes to get mad girls.  Now don't be a punk ass but a lot of them girls can see through frat guys a mile away so they already know to avoid them.  Plus girls don't want a dude cheating on them unless its sort of a FWB type deal where both of ya'll aren't dating to begin with.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Fishsticks said:
Nahhh bruh. 

Foolproof

:) good advice

·
Registered
20,855 Posts
Fishsticks said:
Nahhh bruh. 

Foolproof

GOAT

1 - 20 of 132 Posts