Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Discussion starter · #27 ·
Badfish said:
Friendzone her. Tell her you don't want to jump into a relationship too fast but that you two should see where it goes.

Chill with her a little and then hit it, then chill, then hit it.

You could keep her like this for a while if you're willing to be her friend (Doesn't mean buy her things, just stay gaming her)

When the time is right, tell her you aren't ready for a relationship, stay her friend with benefits if possible, if not, she's gone.
this seems very possible. I already have a good excuse which is im going off to college in september. She seems more then willing to fuck already without dating anyways

Discussion starter · #28 ·
chiyo chichi said:
just wait till college where theres a mass abundance of girls that just want to fuck
all ur going to do is turn that girl into a bitch and make it harder for the next guy that might actually care about her
(doubt u care though)
just my input :dno:
naw she actually pretty cool and good to talk to kinda but like she too young and im bout to go to off to college so this summer just for fuckin bitches not dating

Webel said:
K im 17 and this 15 year old bitch wants my dick bad, i almost fucked her two nights ago...and ill fuck her but i aint trynna date her like the age difference aint to bad but the grade difference is (i just graduated and she is a sophomore). But she tellin me how she likes me a lot and wants me to be her boyf and she also tells me she gon let me fuck next time i see her. So what do i do? Lie and say ill be your boyfriend and then drop her once i fuck or what? This bitch be texting me all damn day and i dont wanna be a dick because i really wanna fuck so im being hella nice.
wow kill yourself you terrible human being

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Soo Diff said:
you know there's a lot of girls looking for the same thing... you don't have to lead anybody on you fgt :fly:
dawg she bad tho... Like i almost smashed (we were under sheets, her hand on my dick, my hands on her tits) now i need to finish the job

Discussion starter · #31 ·
chiyo chichi said:
yeah, guys like sex i know that lol
but that girl is 15 and probably real gullible.
op is about to turn her into another man hating bitch
cause you know she's going to be salty as fuck after he hit it and quit it
it's a vicious cycle
she'll probably just take it out on the next guy she meets though
idgaf man i just want some summer pussy i cant be gettin tied down right before i move off for college

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.