Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so a few years back i started talking to this girl on facebook. she was really cute and she added me. so we were in a relationship.But im from Detroit and she lived in California. we never skyped or talked on the phone just on facebook. She just suddenly stopped talking to me the same year and thats the last time we spoke. so about a year later i see a profile on facebook with the same pictures and a different name. i forgot what it was tho. So im just deleting all my messages on facebook cuz i dont use it anymore, and i came across her again in my inbox. so i tried a backwards image search and found nothing. how do i find her?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Based Jedi said:
Ok so a few years back i started talking to this girl on facebook. she was really cute and she added me. so we were in a relationship.But im from Detroit and she lived in California. we never skyped or talked on the phone just on facebook. She just suddenly stopped talking to me the same year and thats the last time we spoke. so about a year later i see a profile on facebook with the same pictures and a different name. i forgot what it was tho. So im just deleting all my messages on facebook cuz i dont use it anymore, and i came across her again in my inbox. so i tried a backwards image search and found nothing. how do i find her?
Oh that was yo girl? Yeah sorry OP that's my girl now.

·
Banned
12,324 Posts
Money_Sex_Drugs said:
Finna make these for any girl j chill wit at my crib
update me
what flavour ice cream and type of bread are you using?
make sure the toe nails are not too small but not too big

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
DJ_UP_N_COMIN said:
update me
what flavour ice cream and type of bread are you using?
make sure the toe nails are not too small but not too big
Gotchu fam this white girl might come over later so I'll let her eat it
Imma use chocolate ice cream and wheat bread
Gotchu medium sized toe nails
She gonna like it

·
Banned
12,324 Posts
Money_Sex_Drugs said:
Gotchu fam this white girl might come over later so I'll let her eat it
Imma use chocolate ice cream and wheat bread
Gotchu medium sized toe nails