Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you dress like Cudi? Even tho he has a pretty simple style, I still think he is one of the best dressed rappers out there.

But what type of shoes does he wear, what type of jeans? Can someone give me some advices and examples? Do you know about any brands that has that Cudi style?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
68,701 Posts
Levi's, Flannels, and Chuck Taylors/Jordans tbh

but i dont fux with them leather skinnies :sarc2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,583 Posts
Ape said:
Levi's, Flannels, and Chuck Taylors/Jordans tbh

but i dont fux with them leather skinnies :sarc2:
Levi's, Flannels and Chucks are his "Make Her Say" outfit,
along with nerdy circle-lens glasses and a fedora.

His current style is an Authentic Collection "C" Cleveland indians hat,
Jordan III's Black/Cement Grey, Leather skinnies, Tight hoodie,
Flat top Super Sunglasses (orangish/yellowish lenses) and a guitar. :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,081 Posts
Jeans that make your nuts claustrophobic and a short fitted Bape tee shit

And either Jordans or Converse .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
Converse chucks, leather skinnies, denim skinnies, Cleveland cap, flannel tops, tight hoodie, College jackets. Shirts from thrift stores. Jordans.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ape said:
Levi's, Flannels, and Chuck Taylors/Jordans tbh

but i dont fux with them leather skinnies :sarc2:
RelaxRelapse said:
& Bape Tee's or shirts he found at thrift shops
The.CuDi.Stan said:
skinny jeans, converse sneakers, and a bape t shirt
Mr-Rager said:
Levi's, Flannels and Chucks are his "Make Her Say" outfit,
along with nerdy circle-lens glasses and a fedora.

His current style is an Authentic Collection "C" Cleveland indians hat,
Jordan III's Black/Cement Grey, Leather skinnies, Tight hoodie,
Flat top Super Sunglasses (orangish/yellowish lenses) and a guitar. :twisted:
dododo said:
Converse chucks, leather skinnies, denim skinnies, Cleveland cap, flannel tops, tight hoodie, College jackets. Shirts from thrift stores. Jordans.
Thank you guys! Appreciate it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48,110 Posts
cement 3's, chucks, or bred/lasers 4's, pair of APC's (new standard petit i think) or levis, cleveland hat, bape tee or some shirt with a rock band
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63,266 Posts
Mr-Rager said:
Levi's, Flannels and Chucks are his "Make Her Say" outfit,
along with nerdy circle-lens glasses and a fedora.

His current style is an Authentic Collection "C" Cleveland indians hat,
Jordan III's Black/Cement Grey, Leather skinnies, Tight hoodie,
Flat top Super Sunglasses (orangish/yellowish lenses) and a guitar. :twisted:
The sunglasses are by super
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,583 Posts
Mr-Rager said:
Levi's, Flannels and Chucks are his "Make Her Say" outfit,
along with nerdy circle-lens glasses and a fedora.

His current style is an Authentic Collection "C" Cleveland indians hat,
Jordan III's Black/Cement Grey, Leather skinnies, Tight hoodie,
Flat top Super Sunglasses (orangish/yellowish lenses) and a guitar. :twisted:
FudgeSupreme said:
The sunglasses are by super
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Does anyone know the exact Super's he was wearing during the Maniac performance? They looked plain black flat-top but looked like the had a coat over em...
 
1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top