Kanye to The banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts

· Banned
29,055 Posts
Hell man its the summer, i hang out when i fuckin want to, i sit in front of the computer all day, did 100 hours of community service im golden bein alone lol. Theres an idea, do community service, meet cool people there all day. I laugh when people say im a loser cause i sit on the computer all day, not really cause i dont have friends, but cause i dont care about my friends enough to talk to them all the time, thats some girl shit. I never been lonely in my life, might be cause im really fuckin egotistical, but all i need is my music, internet, and the occasional video game.

· Banned
39,722 Posts
***** fb chat is fucking up..im responding but you're not getting it

· Premium Member
75,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Troy McClure said:
Please do me and everyone else a favor and go party in IBIZA
i partied for 1 month, minus some recess days, straight...not that im tired or something like that, its just boring without some1 to go out with. i got a bitch but she too trashed and druged (she looks rly good and healthy, dont worry), i dont wanna do shit with her butt fucking.

· Premium Member
75,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
KJWaddup said:
Go rawdog some randoms.
Meet new people.
Talk to some girls.
Watch movies, preferably comedies.
If you can, smoke some weed.
Think positive.
I literally know every single person in ibiza, but they are not rly the ppl I would like to spend my free time with u know, its just some ppl i know since many years.
I'm actually seeing a girl right now, but her ex is here for a week so everything is kinda strange and fucked...
still positive, i think ill just let time take over or something...

61 - 80 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.