Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
14,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright this friday is my bday im turning 20 i was gonna have a bday dinner and do something after idk what though all my friends want to go to a club but i cant. here the thing my mom is like really strict and very religious and plus im the baby in the family. idk if yall have read my other threads about how she got an private investigater and shit to follow me and she went crazy cause she found out i was hanging out with girls, but yea this friday i barely got her to let me to stay out till like . i told her we were gonna go to dave and busters after we go eat and the thing is there some girlss going to my bday too and im sure they would want to go to a club too and i sorta do to. and im sure if i tell my mom im going she would freak out take my shit out of my room again and just go crazy.

·
Banned
11,371 Posts
Say I'm 20 years old bitch, I could fight in the army when I was 16 but can't go to a club down the road when I'm 20 :fly:

·
Registered
14,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she'll say fine go to the club but dont come back home im calling your dad youre gonna live with him and trust me i dont want to live with my dad shit is bad over there

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
bigj713281 said:
she'll say fine go to the club but dont come back home im calling your dad youre gonna live with him and trust me i dont want to live with my dad shit is bad over there
If you don't wanna' risk that then don't go to the club :fly:

·
Registered
937 Posts
***** you're 20 years old.
I wouldnt tell her at all, just go.
Cause if she freaks out that your hangin out with broads and you're 20 y/o she wildinn.
Just dont tell her. Simple

·
Banned
31,051 Posts
First step - Bone your mom. She'll be so happy that she received the D that she'll be a little more openminded and free.

Second step - Punch yourself in the face until you bruise. Not hard, but a lot of light punches.

Third step - Tell your mom that if she doesn't let you go, you are going to call the cops and tell them that your mom knocked you out and raped you.

Final step - Have fun at the club :)

·
Registered
25,423 Posts
ColdOut~~ said:
***** you're 20 years old.
I wouldnt tell her at all, just go.
Cause if she freaks out that your hangin out with broads and you're 20 y/o she wildinn.
Just dont tell her. Simple

1 - 20 of 51 Posts