Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know why but shit has me dying right now. I'm imagining thots around the world studying this shit like

here are some quotes, full article here http://www.wikihow.com/Marry-a-Millionaire

Catch him early. Frequent the bars and cafes around major medical and tech universities. This will help you meet guys that are well on their way to being doctors and IT overlords. If you meet him when he young, he'll be more likely to be single and less worried that a woman is after him for his money. You'll have to deal with the intense schedule of a grad student, but that's just a mark in your favor. You'll show him that you're with him through thick and thin.
Don't be so obvious. Do not talk about how much money they have or how much they make. If they bring it up, be polite but ask no questions. Make it not important in the conversation.
Make rich friends. You can use many of these tactics to just make friends who are wealthy. Eventually, through them, you may meet your elusive future spouse. If you become very good friends, you can even ask them to set you up! This is a good route to take, because you will be less likely to come across as just another gold digger.

·
Banned
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hard Light said:
Cringe title.
Cringe source.
Cringe as fuck quotes.

i know you been waiting to use that gif. i ain't even mad.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
met hoes like this before. I live in San Francisco. The first things these hoes ask is "are you in tech?"

·
Banned
35,917 Posts
Daedalus said:
thread has exceeded the L&A first page gif quota. Anticipating move to misc.
I mean, it's common knowledge stuff. It's how most woman interact.
That being said, any woman could be parasitic, but it's obvious once they show their true colors.

Only a simp wouldn't ditch her or him for that matter.

·
Banned
19,596 Posts
Hard Light said:
I mean, it's common knowledge stuff. It's how most woman interact.
That being said, any woman could be parasitic, but it's obvious once they show their true colors.

Only a simp wouldn't ditch her or him for that matter.
i've read stories about guys being cuckolded BC they don't wanna lose their spouse

Sad sad world

1 - 20 of 21 Posts