Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTT is just another piece of work that proves Jay-Z and Kanye to be the greatest of all time. If I was to able to describe it in one word, that word would be astronomical.  Jay-Z tears every song up, Kanye does the usual by leaving me in awe of how Godly he is.  My favorite track on the album is Primetime...and I feel that Primetime is the only track that is timeless and has replay value even months/years from now.  What do you guys think?

·
Registered
87 Posts
haha it's p funny, kanye owns the whole album and jay is here and there. it's clearly ye's conception from start to end, from the beats to the raps. not a bad thing, that ***** jay old as fuck - yeah he can rap but am i the only niga tired of hearing him rap about dealin drugs 20 years ago?

·
Registered
11,753 Posts
TBM said:
For real

You all need to chill cause the same people calling this the greatest thing ever are gonna be complaining about the replay value 6 months later
I know man it gets annoying when i'm looking for sensible opinions and all i can see is 'Omg this is the greatest thing ever. Instant classic'

1 - 20 of 22 Posts