Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lift Off, ****** in Paris, somewhat Illest Mother Fucker Alive - that's it. Nothing that sounds like Not Afraid or a typical mainstream song. How can an album with songs like The Joy be considered mainstream? No Stronger. No Love Lockdown. Not even an All of the Lights. And no they didn't promote it as such, but...I just don't understand how anyone thinks this is mainstream. Otis?

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
It's not mainstream. The funny thing is, most people i know LOVE Otis, like even people who only listen to mainstream music

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
My GF didn't really like MBDTF much, she likes mostly country music, but she really likes Otis. I was like  :dno:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
if mainstream things are bad then i dont understand why ****** dream of making it big

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
December 4th said:
Lift Off, ****** in Paris, somewhat Illest Mother Fucker Alive - that's it. Nothing that sounds like Not Afraid or a typical mainstream song. How can an album with songs like The Joy be considered mainstream? No Stronger. No Love Lockdown. Not even an All of the Lights. And no they didn't promote it as such, but...I just don't understand how anyone thinks this is mainstream. Otis?
it's a mainstream album. umad?

·
Registered
10,902 Posts
CaCHooKa Man said:
because kanye and jay-z are mainstream rap artists
CaCHooKa Man said:
CaCHooKa Man said:
CaCHooKa Man said:
CaCHooKa Man said:
CaCHooKa Man said:
CaCHooKa Man said:

·
Registered
308 Posts
If you like all the songs on the album why does it matter whether the album is mainstream or not? It's like your getting mad that the general public like the songs too, isn't that one of the one points of making music for artists like Kanye or Jay?

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
If its not mainstream then u are tryna tell us an album by two of the biggest hiphop stars just made an UNDERGROUND album.. Lol get the fuck out thats just plain stupid. Even if they made underground sounding album it would still be mainstream.

On a sidenote: why do u even care?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts