Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brennan said:
I just bite a end and start peeling and the skin has nutrients so I tend to eat that to.
EAT THE SKIN????
is your bowel system made out of steel??
my tongue is torn waaaay the fuck up because i listened to this guy
Yomari said:
cut it in half and then eat it like a yogurt with a spoon
your guys tongues must be fuckin.....40 grit sandpaper or some shit
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
CHEEZY said:
EAT THE SKIN????
is your bowel system made out of steel??
my tongue is torn waaaay the fuck up because i listened to this guy
your guys tongues must be fuckin.....40 grit sandpaper or some shit
lol did you wash it first that softens it up and then with the juice from the kiwi it just becomes easier to chew,depens on if the one you had was ripe or not  D:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Brennan said:
lol did you wash it first that softens it up and then with the juice from the kiwi it just becomes easier to chew,depens on if the one you had was ripe or not  D:
i didnt think i'd have to wash it cuz you dont eat the skin...its like washing an orange or banana...
but i guess i'll try again.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
CHEEZY said:
i didnt think i'd have to wash it cuz you dont eat the skin...its like washing an orange or banana...
but i guess i'll try again.
I wash my oranges cause they put chemicals on it to keep it fresh and when you go to peel it dont want it hitting my insides lol,kiwis are good but gotta work to get the shit out,like watermelon.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Brennan said:
I wash my oranges cause they put chemicals on it to keep it fresh and when you go to peel it dont want it hitting my insides lol,kiwis are good but gotta work to get the shit out,like watermelon.
watermelon you can cut & eat tho. just slice that shit up and do it! you can also buy watermelon pre-cut...
they should sell kiwi thats ready to eat
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
5,935 Posts
Brennan said:
I just bite a end and start peeling and the skin has nutrients so I tend to eat that to.
Im sorry dude I see you everywhere.
Your Avy always gets me.
I just picture anything you say as your pic saying it.
i just pictured that girl swallowing a kiwi, like it was a pill.
 
1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top