Kanye to The banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im tired of talking to strangers in the middle of the street. Im getting roasted from left to the right, sure Im getting some numbers but still not worth it. There gotta be somee other way, should i just go clubbing by myself and just get drunk? or tf

·
Registered
42,186 Posts
Yea

DeShazor said:
Nah bro, think about it like this - if you throw er a fastball right down the middle she gonna swing on that (because of course she does). If you throw er an offspead way outside, she not gon react. But if you throw er a breaking ball on the corner then I bet ya, you'll make er look foolish.

So that's where you go. Just keep it a straight, keep it a buck and be yourself and roll with it, ofc don't be 100% yourelf at all times cause sometimes tricks and tips might do good for you as well, but just go up ahead and if she a real one she's all yours king!

·
Registered
42,186 Posts
Josue said:
bro this approaching bitches randomly is killing me its so not worth it i got like 10/50 numbers or spme shit its fucking me up
I don't know man but I usually don't just randomly approach, like, I approach when I'm definitely sure that I like this girl. I can't tell you exactly how it goes because it all depends on each individual, but I guess just be yourself, idk.

You need self-confidence and you need to act like you're taking it easy and no pressure, just like that. What I usually do is, I get to know girl a bit better by hearing from other people who actually know her (but not besties tho, never ask her besties what to do lol) and then with all that knowledge I prepare and just wait for a good moment to approach and yeah.

·
Banned
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ImNotNew69 said:
Clubbing is lit tbh and you’re in a cheap country so your money will go a long way
clubbing is lit but going alone tho? like idk how thats gonna work wothout me being drunk as fuck

·
Banned
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ImNotNew69 said:
Clubbing is lit tbh and you’re in a cheap country so your money will go a long way
clubbing is lit but going alone tho? like idk how thats gonna work wothout me being drunk as fuck

·
Banned
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ImNotNew69 said:
Depends on your character. I’ve seen a guy do it before and he was dancing with hella hoes he didn’t even have VIP and he was a fat fuck but had good energy. I personally wouldn’t do it tho
bro im currently at my mothers side of the family and my cousins like 16 years old at most so i gotta go out with kids man this vacation is ass im going to my fav cuz tomorrow he like my age and pulls hella hoes he gonna hook me up with some thots i bet

·
Banned
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SecretGarden (Young Igor) said:
That's why you're having this issue.

When you make girls the last thing on your mind they will be easier to get. Focus on yourself and they'll follow.
dont chase them let them chase you ! !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts