Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sleeves should fit/look like this...

NOT like this...

Since I've been working at Belk for the past 6 months, I'm starting to develop fashion do and dont's.

In the second pic, the t-shirt just looks floppy, unproportional and messy.

I avoid regular t-shirts at all cost now and only wear slim fit clothes. Not skinny jeans, but slim jeans ad shirts. etc.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
I see nothing wrong with either of the shirts. I thought you were going to post a picture of a shirt with short sleeves that come too far down on someones arm. Hate that shit, lol. But with these pics now you're just weird

·
Read Only
14,364 Posts
ONMusic said:
Sleeves should fit/look like this...

NOT like this...

Since I've been working at Belk for the past 6 months, I'm starting to develop fashion do and dont's.

In the second pic, the t-shirt just looks floppy, unproportional and messy.

I avoid regular t-shirts at all cost now and only wear slim fit clothes. Not skinny jeans, but slim jeans ad shirts. etc.
***** idgaf about you

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
No....you don't want to wear tight tees all the time. Idont care if your big or whatever from working out, a tight fit is a no go. I hate when sleeves are tight on dudes arms...looks dumb IMO. But whatever. Wear what u want to.

·
Premium Member
93,699 Posts
what happens when your incredibly skinny like me? do i still have to wear skin tight clothing, bc i'm pretty sure that looks even more ridiculous... :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts