Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
36,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lmao he just hit me up bc he knows I'm good at math and we agreed on $25 but idk maybe I should jack up the price

it's like percentages and proportions lmao

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
if u jack up the price after agreeing on smthn you're gonna either get one payment from this dude or he's gonna say fuck you and u won't even have $25 (but you'll have fewer math probs to do)

if this dude a total idiot who doesn't care to learn, then stick to this price cus he's prolly gonna come to you in future weeks too, where u can then jack up the price (assume harder work for homework given further into the term) and you won't come off as a prick while maintainin his customership

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
How long does it take for you to do these problems ? should do like 10/15$ an hour

·
Banned
36,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jug full of WATER said:
if u jack up the price after agreeing on smthn you're gonna either get one payment from this dude or he's gonna say fuck you and u won't even have $25 (but you'll have fewer math probs to do)

if this dude a total idiot who doesn't care to learn, then stick to this price cus he's prolly gonna come to you in future weeks too, where u can then jack up the price (assume harder work for homework given further into the term) and you won't come off as a prick while maintainin his customership
:khaled: I was thinking of just jacking it up to $30 but you got a point, I have a feeling he's gonna hit me up in the future since he's not the brightest

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Level Up said:

this is one of them
Oh, it doesn't take that long then ?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Level Up said:
yeah it should take like an hour probably
Nice, 25$ seems like a fair price then

·
Registered
40,935 Posts
Level Up said:
:clap: first semester of college
first semester in college
In what I’m assuming is basic algebra
And he’s too lazy to do it.
Mans gonna drop out. Try to milk out as much money as you can from him

·
Banned
36,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THIZZ said:
first semester in college
In what I’m assuming is basic algebra
And he’s too lazy to do it.
Mans gonna drop out. Try to milk out as much money as you can from him
bruh said around 60 questions and it's actually roughly 200 probably more :dead: but they're so damn easy so idk

he's just desperate to pass

·
Banned
36,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
baella said:
did he do shit on the placement tests or something? i got to skip a shit ton of math courses my first year :hah:
no clue lmao he's really poor at math because this shit is like elementary level

I placed out of Calc 1 and Calc 2 in college already and I'm not even going into math

1 - 20 of 27 Posts