808s & Heartbreak: 450.145

//edit:
bit too late :D

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mike Deli said:
Idk for some reason I feel this will be his least selling album but hopefully I'm wrong
Wow Why You Think That... Because Of The Negative Publicity And Hatred... That Negative Stuff Cant Outshine His Talent.

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
KanyeEast said:
Wow Why You Think That... Because Of The Negative Publicity And Hatred... That Negative Stuff Cant Outshine His Talent.
exactly. George bush doesn't care about black people leads to his second best selling album :dno:

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
KanyeEast said:
Not that I just feel like the attention isn't all on him like back during graduation.  Don't get me wrong I can't wait for it but I don't think it will come close to grad sales. Plus with it being so easy to just download free music nowadays

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mike Deli said:
Not that I just feel like the attention isn't all on him like back during graduation.  Don't get me wrong I can't wait for it but I don't think it will come close to grad sales. Plus with it being so easy to just download free music nowadays
Some People Still Feel The Need To Buy Albums Not Everyone Downloads Music Illegally.. Look At Lil Wayne Fans They All/Most Get Free Mixtapes And He Still Sold A Milli.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Billboard said it gon be around 400k but i thought...

when he released Graduation, 50 released Curtis and the both sold a lot. kanye almost reaching a milli

This year both Kanye Lloyd Banks and Nicki Minaj's albums are getting released the same day so i think he might get over 700k.

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
Mr. Oux said:
Billboard said it gon be around 400k but i thought...

when he released Graduation, 50 released Curtis and the both sold a lot. kanye almost reaching a milli

This year both Kanye Lloyd Banks and Nicki Minaj's albums are getting released the same day so i think he might get over 700k.
When did Billboard say that? Link?

I just don't buy that because 808s sold 450k. Kanye has so much momentum heading into this 5th album. He really is on top of his game.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts