Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read that Swizz makes 100k per beat, and Timbaland charges 250k for a beat

Anyone know what Kanye's price is?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,817 Posts
man thats just redonkulous $$$$

some people work their asses off in real life doing important shit and they dont get paid anywhere near that amount for people that are just turning knobs and pushing buttons smoking weed with a girl on your lap riding your dick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,699 Posts
One Million Dollars :puts pinky in side of mouth:

Not sure man, although I think your prices for the other two might be a little high...........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
this many
[ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:]                                                                   
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
40,251 Posts
A good ass profit.

But seriously, Swizz / Timbaland get 100k / 250k..
Fuck that shit.. Price is jacked up more than brand name apparel...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,817 Posts
tonyo555 said:
uhh maybe i cant count looks like 11 lol
you took 1 away....bastard !!!!


making me look like an idiot!!!!!

although i just thought of something ....*edits post*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
The Nicki Stan said:
you took 1 away....bastard !!!!


making me look like an idiot!!!!!

although i just thought of something ....*edits post*
alright you truly are a nicki stan buddy lol each sentence i read i use one of her crazy split personaity voice things
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,871 Posts
cardsfanjordan said:
One Million Dollars :puts pinky in side of mouth:

Not sure man, although I think your prices for the other two might be a little high...........
nah, i think his prices are on point. a few years ago i heard Wayne got 250k a guest verse and Pharrel/Neptunes got 250k a beat. i couldn't believe it the first time i heard it either
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
The Nicki Stan said:
man thats just redonkulous $$$$

some people work their asses off in real life doing important shit and they dont get paid anywhere near that amount for people that are just turning knobs and pushing buttons smoking weed with a girl on your lap riding your dick
Supply and demand.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
100.000 per beat.............DAMN...........that's too much........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,135 Posts
The Nicki Stan said:
man thats just redonkulous $$$$

some people work their asses off in real life doing important shit and they dont get paid anywhere near that amount for people that are just turning knobs and pushing buttons smoking weed with a girl on your lap riding your dick
One can never be overpayed, as long as someone is willing to pay the money. If it's so easy to make money out of beats, do some of yourself and get rich.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63,266 Posts
I'm guessing its pretty close to a milli I mean in the early 200's the neptunes were getting about that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Theres that one timbo song, 'Give it to me', Timbaland says, 'When timbo is at the party everybody put up there hands, I get a HALF A MILL for my tracks you get a couple grand'

Timbaland might of sold one or two tracks for this much but I bet most top producers do anywhere from 50k to 250k per song depending on how good the beat is. 
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top