Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
12,934 Posts
man thats just redonkulous $$$$

some people work their asses off in real life doing important shit and they dont get paid anywhere near that amount for people that are just turning knobs and pushing buttons smoking weed with a girl on your lap riding your dick

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
One Million Dollars :puts pinky in side of mouth:

Not sure man, although I think your prices for the other two might be a little high...........

·
Premium Member
20,872 Posts
cardsfanjordan said:
One Million Dollars :puts pinky in side of mouth:

Not sure man, although I think your prices for the other two might be a little high...........
nah, i think his prices are on point. a few years ago i heard Wayne got 250k a guest verse and Pharrel/Neptunes got 250k a beat. i couldn't believe it the first time i heard it either

·
Registered
243 Posts
The Nicki Stan said:

some people work their asses off in real life doing important shit and they dont get paid anywhere near that amount for people that are just turning knobs and pushing buttons smoking weed with a girl on your lap riding your dick
Supply and demand.

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
The Nicki Stan said:

One can never be overpayed, as long as someone is willing to pay the money. If it's so easy to make money out of beats, do some of yourself and get rich.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Theres that one timbo song, 'Give it to me', Timbaland says, 'When timbo is at the party everybody put up there hands, I get a HALF A MILL for my tracks you get a couple grand'

Timbaland might of sold one or two tracks for this much but I bet most top producers do anywhere from 50k to 250k per song depending on how good the beat is. 

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.