Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read and heard people say WTT album sales weren't as high as people thought because Jay and Ye's fan bases overlap too much. I actually think they did a good job considering it's the second biggest first week sales this year.

Back to question, do you really think their fan bases are the exact same or is there some difference in fan bases?

·
Registered
727 Posts
i think about 80% or jay and kanye fans are the same like me cuz i dont understand how u could like kanye without likeing jay-z

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
I'm more of a Ye fan.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm more a Yeezy fan. Got all his albums. The only album i got for Jay is Reasonable Doubt & American Gangster. I love Kanye more, he has the better ego! :D

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I used to think that Jay & Ye had a pretty similar fanbase but the internet has convinced me otherwise. I've seen so many Yeezy stans hate on Jigga saying shit like Jay's raps have no emotion like they never heard "Dead Presidents II", "Song Cry", "Somehow Some Way", "Where've You Been", "Regrets", "You Must Love Me" etc...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
they probably have the best overlap of fans of any two mainstream rappers (that is; ATCUAL fans, not ****** who think Hard Knock Life was Jay's first song)

·
Premium Member
100,174 Posts
I'm a Hov stan and I find Yeezy's music pretty inspiring too. A lot of Ye stans seems to hate Hova though, don't know why tbh

·
Premium Member
100,174 Posts
NYCityREP said:
I used to think that Jay & Ye had a pretty similar fanbase but the internet has convinced me otherwise. I've seen so many Yeezy stans hate on Jigga saying shit like Jay's raps have no emotion like they never heard "Dead Presidents II", "Song Cry", "Somehow Some Way", "Where've You Been", "Regrets", "You Must Love Me" etc...
I know, but what annoys me most is when the Ye stans say "Hov has a shit flow" what bullshit, his flow is one of the most versatile in the game. He can rap over any beat and sound good.

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
Kanye would still be making Beats for local acts in Illinois and living in Jersey without Jays excistence tbh

Story of a Lifetime :allears:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts